News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Papacusco

Member Name: Papacusco
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Anyone see Bette Midler's first show?
 Apr 8 2013, 10:13:39 PM
I am truly sorry you didnt enjoy it as much as I did. I enjoyed lots of the stories and will see it again in May after Bette has learned her lines I was in the front orchestra and had a wonderful evening The Barbra part was most enjoyable for an older person who saw Barbra in Funny Girl and Bette many nights at the Minskoff I would have loved to have met you since I enjoy your reviews and if you like something I generally will buy a ticket She should have learned all
Anyone see Bette Midler's first show?
 Apr 7 2013, 04:36:21 PM
I will be there too Where are you sitting ?? Read your comments all the time Would like to meet you
Can't wait to read some HUGH JACKMAN reviews!
 Oct 25 2011, 10:58:30 PM
FABULOUS SHOW The man is amazing its two hours of enjoyable fun Singing, dancing, and lots more
Had a wonderful time

Anyone have trouble with Telecharge mailing tickets to you?
 Oct 10 2011, 06:44:06 PM
My tickets for late October arrived last week and my tickets for early November arrived on Saturday
If you have a few more days the tickets should arrive If not make a copy of your reservation and notify Telecharge and they should give you duplicate copies at the box office
You just want to go there early and bring your credit card and your reservation numbers Maybe the tickets will arrive before you leave
My tickets for Patti Lupone a

First Preview Jerusalem?
 Apr 3 2011, 06:23:54 PM
Agreed
I sat there last night and was able to leave after the second act since Elton John was more important and more enjoyable
Dribble is dribble and drool is drool

First Preview Jerusalem?
 Apr 3 2011, 09:51:54 AM
I agree I was in the front row side I got my ticket at the TKTS booth so I wanted to see it more than just RUSH BUT I can not recommend it to anyone I know
I thought Rylance was brilliant but who cared ? I was not emotionally involved at all In fact when they mentioned Elton John in the text of the play I recalled that I forgot to DVR Saturday Night Live with Elton John so I left after the second act during the break to watch a real Englishman

Restaurants Around NY City Center
 Jan 25 2011, 08:15:25 PM
I like Red Eye Grill on Seventh Avenue between 56th and 57th Street
Food is good and you can keep the bill down if you dont have dessert and limit drinks
Check out the menu on line

ARCADIA @ the Barrymore
 Dec 30 2010, 08:55:50 PM
The show is brilliant
The actors will be fine
Just one word of advice to those who have never seen the show GO OUT AND READ THE PLAY FIRST
Its an amazing script but if you dont know the play you wont follow it for quite a while
Theres a turtle that moves across the stage for one thing

I just bought my ticket
Cant wait to see it again and this time with Raul

Neil Patrick Harris to Star in COMPANY w/ NY Phil April 2011
 Dec 10 2010, 05:05:59 PM
Hello

I am a friend of Lincoln Center.
just called and they were not accepting this as a valid group.
They were only accepting Friends of the Philharmonic Are you a friend of the Philharmonic
If you used your Lincoln Center membership how did you get on line
I would love to buy tickets
Would you be willing to give me the code ?
thank you

Has anyone seen this weekends previews of Spiderman?
 Dec 4 2010, 11:44:45 PM
thank you when did you see it ?
Spiderman Preview T/hread!
 Dec 4 2010, 11:11:53 PM
I am seeing it on Sunday matinee Whats the running time of the show now ?? thanks
Has anyone seen this weekends previews of Spiderman?
 Dec 4 2010, 11:05:50 PM
seeing it on Sunday matinee Whats the running time now ???
Anyone seen 'The Kid'?
 Apr 17 2010, 11:07:47 PM
Cast Members Chris Sieber, Kevin Anthony, Jill Eikenberry, Jeannine Frumess, Ann Harada, Tyler Maynard, Brooke Synny Moriber, Justin Patterson Lucas Steele, Michael Wartella
Anyone seen 'The Kid'?
 Apr 17 2010, 04:33:54 PM
I was there last night and loved the show.
I laughed and cried and really loved the story.
I thought the ensemble was excellent and Chris Sieber was in top form.
The musical numbers were most pleasing. The show needs a little tightening.
I found the story line kept me involved and the emotions of adoption and raising children well done.
I was able to identify with the two male adoptive parents having adopted a son.
Will go back and see it a

Million Dollar Quartet 1st Preview
 Mar 21 2010, 11:36:47 AM
If you can get a rush ticket you may like it a little I have seen your comments for years and you wont enjoy this show
Million Dollar Quartet 1st Preview
 Mar 21 2010, 11:20:26 AM
I saw the show on Saturday night
There are very talented performers in this production However the story line is just so boring Everyone sings wonderful songs but it just doesnt make much for the plot development
I really enjoyed the Jerry Lee Lewis , Elvis and Johnny Cash songs but it didnt make up for the drab story I sat in the third row orchesta on a TKTS ticket and still felt it was way over priced Upon leaving I noticed the price chart and for S

Promises Promises Tickets
 Dec 2 2009, 09:24:38 AM
Tickets are now on sale for Promises, Promises.
Just bought a great pair

re: Standing Ovations V What happened???
 Oct 14 2009, 07:11:01 PM
I was so interested in seeing this.
Bought tickets as soon as they went on sale
What happened???

Standing Ovations V What happened???
 Oct 14 2009, 06:58:38 PM
I just received this email What happened????

Hello, this is Ticketmaster Customer Service with an important alert for your upcoming event. Standing Ovations V, scheduled at Town Hall on (Sunday, November 01, 2009, at 7:30 pm, has been cancelled.

A Little Night Music On Sale Now
 Sep 30 2009, 07:24:51 PM
Tickets are now on sale for A LIttle Night Music.
They are on sale at Telecharge.com. You need an American Express card to purchase tickets now.
Good luck !

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You