News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for jamessite

Member Name: jamessite
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Broadway Cast on National Tours
 Aug 21 2012, 10:21:45 PM
Going in the other direction
Kendra Kassebaum did Wicked tour and then to Broadway
Sarah Ford did Phantom tour and then to Broadway

Steel Magnolias as a play
 Aug 19 2012, 11:10:42 AM
I saw a wonderful version at the Cape May Regional theater with the following actresses, Karen Ziemba, Ellen Dolan, Nicole Lowrance, Kate McCauley Hathaway, Marlena Lustik, and Meredith Riley Stewart. It was a small stage but an awesome presentation. Good shows are not only done on mammoth stages.
re: OMG! I went backstage!
 Oct 12 2008, 10:47:50 AM
Had the pleasure of going onstage to In The Heights with my friend, Robin. He gave us a full tour of the stage and met a few cast mates. I was so impressed with the detail of the set. Since the set did not change during the show, I was amazed how intricate the floors were, even if could not see them from the audience. I know those old buildings from growing up, and the tile detail and everything was wonderful. Even the garbage in the trash can is changed almost every day. We do not go to dressin
re: Nicest Broadway Person You've Met Somewhere besides Stagedoor
 Aug 15 2008, 03:07:42 PM
Many years ago I met Betty Buckley on a vacation. For the first few days, I just knew her as Betty. She was not yet the diva. Then her last night, she sang a song and her voice totally stood out from everyone else. The next day she left and we exchanged addresses. That is when she put down Betty Buckley and then I knew why her voice stood out. We were just friends during the vacation because she was so down to earth. I have tried not to miss any concerts or shows since that time.
Tale of Two Cities
 Aug 4 2008, 05:19:56 AM
Has anyone heard any buzz on Tale of Two Cities?
re: Understudies who are better then the main
 Jul 19 2008, 05:48:06 AM
Well I enjoyed Brandi Massey as Elpheba over Ana Gastayer in Wicked.
re: Young Frankenstein on Amex Presale NOW
 Jul 11 2007, 10:56:47 PM
Are all you buying single tickets? I called the theater and they said all seats had good views. I got for Jan 2, two seats for B 9 and 11.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You