News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for mizzfit24601

Member Name: mizzfit24601
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Taking a huge risk to my ego but here goes
 Jul 19 2008, 08:47:11 PM
I loved it. Don't be worried about people not liking it. Have confidence, you're really talented!!

Also, quick off-topic thing here. I saw that it said you lived in WV. I don't if that's true because I know alot of people but a random place on myspace but if you are, that's really great! I live in WV and there aren't many people interested in theatre so I just thought it was cool to see that!

re: The Search for Elle Woods: The Spoiler thread
 Jul 19 2008, 08:37:34 PM
I'm DEF pulling for Autum to win. Bailey's voice annoys me. It's so nasal and she shapes her vowels really strange. People keep talking about how Autum looks too old but you really won't be able to tell on stage. She'd wear a long wig and she def wouldn't look older than Borle or Blake. Bailey is good dancer but Autum really isn't THAT terrible at dancing. She has some raw talent. LBB isn't that great of a dancer either. Early in her run she was quite flawed. I don't think Bailey's voice could w
re: Spring Awakening Question
 Jan 17 2008, 12:51:59 PM
Will Lea be back Sunday?
re: Spring Awakening Question
 Jan 17 2008, 12:12:39 PM
Ok, thanks.
Spring Awakening Question
 Jan 17 2008, 11:56:35 AM
Does anyone know who will be on Jan 19 for evening? I'm going to see it and want to know if there will be understudies. Thanks!
Leah Horowitz as Cosette
 Jan 6 2008, 08:04:47 AM
Anyone see her as Cosette? I never got the chance (and looks like I will never).
re: Which Act is better?
 Jan 5 2008, 07:25:00 PM
Act 1

Phantom?

re: Which Act is better?
 Jan 5 2008, 06:32:36 PM
Act 1

Beauty and the Beast?

re: Worst Broadway Audience Ever?
 Jan 5 2008, 11:33:38 AM
Well I was seeing Chicago and before the show started the very old woman next to me was like "sorry dear, but I don't speak english too good, i'm french" and I was like "oh, french is my first lanaguge too" (and it is) ands he did this annoying squeal thing and starting talking really fast in french and I answered her polietly but then once the show started she kept whispering in my ear in french. i kept asking her to be quiet but she didn't care, she just kept whispering loudly. I was very fru
Does too much publicity make people hate the show?
 Jan 4 2008, 07:40:06 PM
Please no one yell at me for this but I have come to find alot of theatre people on here (and just out there) seem to hate it when shows get too much publicity. People hate Wicked because it became too popluar and the fans got annoying. I actually am not a Wicked fan but because I don't really like the music and I find it annoying. But when a show gets really popular, people just stop liking the show. This happened with Spring Awakening, Rent, Wicked and others as well. If you don't like som
re: Spring Awakening cast
 Jan 1 2008, 05:07:59 PM
Gideon Glick (Ernst) left awhile ago. Now Ernst is played by Blake Daniel. Pretty much everyone but Gallagher and Glick are there when it comes to main characters, some of the ensemble members have been changed.
re: Show Closings
 Dec 30 2007, 06:29:28 PM
Yes, I'd say A Chorus Line.
re: Show Closings
 Dec 30 2007, 06:29:22 PM
Yes, I'd say A Chorus Line.
re: What's next for John Gallagher, Jr.?
 Dec 30 2007, 08:12:44 AM
I think he was just going to work more with OSP (his band). But I don't know that for sure.
re: She would make an amazing ariel
 Dec 29 2007, 08:42:24 AM
This is a thread about HAVILAND! Not SIERRA! If you want to debate about Sierra, go start another thread, this post was started for Haviland. We should give our respect to both Haviland and Sierra.

My opions on HAVILAND-
She has a lovely voice. I would have loved to see her as Fantine! I'm not sure about her as Ariel, but maybe, I'd have to hear more of LM songs. But no doubt she is extremly talented.

Favorite Broadway Stinker
 Dec 29 2007, 08:25:36 AM
I have no idea if a thread was already done about this but what is your favorite show that did horrible in the box office, got awful reviews?
anyone going to spring awakening tonight?
 Dec 18 2007, 05:39:11 PM
Blake went to middle school with my brother and I had the privallege of meeting him a couple of times. He is a sweetheart! Of course I haven't seen him since he was fourteen but nonetheless, he's a smart person. I can't wait to see him in Jan. I really hope he knows what he is doing!!!
re: broadway
 Dec 17 2007, 07:07:05 PM
I'v been asked to be in shows but I have to finish high school first says the mom. My boyfriend is on Broadway right now. He's ensemble but understudies alot.
re: John Gallager Jr.'s last night.
 Dec 16 2007, 07:00:34 PM
I'm seeing the show in Jan. I'm so sad to see him leave, he was one of the best parts about the show. For those of you seeing the show soon, please let us know how Bashoff is! As much as I hate to see John go, I'm excited to see what Blake Bashoff has to offer.
re: Am I the only one...
 Dec 16 2007, 02:35:48 PM
I really don't speak englsih well! I'm sorry, I speak French! Do any of you know my gender, age, location, family life, money standard? I'm guessing no! So who are you to call me stupid americanboy99? I don't get why people on this site attack eachother with namecalling when they don't agree on something. Sorry if you think I'm snobbish or spoiled but if you knew me, I know you wouldn't feel that way. I started this thread to see if anyone else felt the same way or to hear opposing views not to
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You