News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for JohJoh525

Member Name: JohJoh525
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: GG Tony Bounce?  Jun 13 2007, 09:23:52 PM
Do you guys think that GG will last when Ebersole leaves for the London production?
re: Songs/Parts of songs that give you chills  May 30 2007, 11:03:54 PM
A few...

--Side Show in "Tunnel of Love" when Alice Ripley belts "I want mine! Where are mine!?"

--Seeing Carolee Carmello in Mamma Mia! when she sings the last bit of "The Winner Takes it All"

--Any song Julia Murney sings in The Wild Party.

--The I Love You Song from Spelling Bee.

re: One CURRENT Show That You Would See EVERY NIGHT !!!???  May 30 2007, 10:53:27 PM
Currently - Xanadu

...or The Drowsy Chaperone

Grey Gardens Tues May 29th  May 30 2007, 10:51:29 PM
...I think at last year's Tony Awards, Christine Ebersole made a comment to Rod from Avenue Q that was something like... "A Republican puppet... Why is that familiar?"

...haha.

re: XANADU rush?  May 28 2007, 12:32:16 AM
I got student rush for Xanadu on Thursday...

Jordangirl is right... 26.50, I think. 2 hours before curtain time. 2 tickets per ID. Must be 25 or younger. My student tickets were onstage seating.

re: I LOOOOOOVED XANADU!  May 24 2007, 11:22:54 PM
Me too! :) Glad to see someone putting something positive about it.
re: Xanadu First Preview  May 24 2007, 11:22:03 PM
I saw Xanadu tonight--it's second preview. Since watching the press rehearsal video online, I have been wanting to see it--because I thought it might be awful... BUT, I really, really liked it. I sat in onstage seating, and even though I could not always see faces or whatever, it was still fun. I went into the show knowing that it was going to be super-cheesy, and it is definitely that; however, I had a fun time, and that's what matters the most. The show was almost sold out, and mostly, the
re: Who should play Morticia Addams?  May 24 2007, 11:07:44 PM
Maybe Sara Gettelfinger??? :)
re: Spring Awakening Seating  Jan 18 2007, 01:52:51 PM
I'm in the right box, so that's cool. I just don't want to feel detached from everything going on onstage!
re: Spring Awakening Seating  Jan 18 2007, 10:39:37 AM
...anyone sat in box seats? Right side, C3 and 4 are my tickets... Alright seating?
re: Spring Awakening Seating  Jan 13 2007, 12:35:15 PM
I got student rush seating, and I am in row F seats 20 and 22... all the way to the right side... How much of the show will I miss?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You