News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for biggest CHENO fan

biggest CHENO fan Profile Photo
Member Name: biggest CHENO fan
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Web Site: www.carolinecjacobson.com
Blog Address:
Profile: Back to BWW after a brief hiatus. SMH at my username.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: The Official Gavin Creel Love Thread
 Jun 24 2009, 08:20:34 AM
I'm pretty sure the "G" in Gavin stands for GIFTED and GORGEOUS.....

I just LOVE him!

re: Next to normal merchandise
 Jun 13 2009, 09:58:12 PM
I went last week and was really disappointed with the merch! I am glad to hear that there will be new shirts! The window card was only 10 or 15 dollars! What a bargain! Haha, not really, but it is compared to other shows!
re: I'm lovin' Seth Rudetsky on XM/Sirius Broadway
 Jun 11 2009, 11:45:49 PM
Have you guys ever seen his YouTube videos? He examines ONE singer on a SINGLE song. It's very...INTENSE. The videos are like ten minutes long! Although Seth can be quite exhausting, he is my guilty pleasure. When I was in NYC last week, I watched his XM show live in the Times Square Information Center. It was definitely entertaining. You guys should check it out! It's every Wednesday from 12-1.
and the Tony Award[s] went to...
 Jun 7 2009, 10:47:28 PM
Did it seem like Kiril was getting up when they were announcing the Nominees. Did they already know they were going to win? That was weird...

Anyone else notice this?!

Jun 7 2009, 09:14:07 PM
I'm biting my nails! This is so embarrassing!! Poor Guys and Dolls! WTF is with the SOUND?!?!?!? FIX IT ALREADY!!!!
 Jun 7 2009, 09:07:10 PM
I'm sorry, but I love ROCK OF AGES. It's just plain fun. Broadway always needs a show like this. It would be boring if all of the shows were the freaking same.
 Jun 7 2009, 07:42:05 PM
Well, the awards are FINALLY a trending topic on Twitter. BUT, it's spelled Tony's. Hahaha! Anyone annoyed?
 Jun 7 2009, 07:37:38 PM
ME TOO!!! I am so annoyed right now.
re: The 63rd Annual Tony Awards Megathread
 Jun 7 2009, 12:28:09 PM
If you use that as the rule, you will be hammered for sure.

re: The 63rd Annual Tony Awards Megathread
 Jun 7 2009, 12:05:27 PM
I feel like a HUGE dork. I have been glued to the computer all day and am still in my pajamas. I have to keep up on the boards and on Twitter. Is anyone else following BroadwayPulse, TheTonyAwards, or RockofAges? This is exhausting!!! I can hardly wait until tonight! Here's hoping to an interesting night!
re: Tony Tweeting!
 Jun 7 2009, 09:29:41 AM
WOW, Rock of Ages' tweeting is out of control! I can barely keep up!
FINALS: Hair vs. next to normal
 Jun 6 2009, 11:49:45 AM
Hair- 36

Next to Normal- 37

re: MAKE YOUR PREDICTIONS WITH THE OFFICIAL LIST
 Jun 6 2009, 11:36:37 AM
songanddanceman- I agree 150%.

The score is mediocre at BEST. I have a feeling it will sweep everything anyway, though. Here comes another Spring Awakening year.

re: ENOUGH ADAM LAMBERT
 May 29 2009, 07:57:08 AM
So what if he is not openly gay yet?!? I'm sure he'll come out, when he's ready. Don't you understand? Kris Allen WON American Idol and Adam wants the attention to be on him. Very selfless if you ask me. Sure, I am just speculating, but I really do think Adam is just waiting for the right time. The focus should be on his music, not his sexuality.
[title of show] vs. The Norman Conquests
 May 28 2009, 09:01:00 PM
[title of show]- 15

Norman Conquests- 16

re: Next to Normal on the View 5/27
 May 27 2009, 01:52:13 PM
Is it just me or does Alice look 'freakin AWESOME in HD. Her skin looked so smooth, lol.

Great performance!!!!

re: Rock of Ages rush?
 May 26 2009, 01:09:40 PM
How has the rush been lately? Anyone tried it out? What are the chances of getting tickets?
re: Booth Theater Row N Orchestra!
 May 26 2009, 12:42:59 PM
BUMP

Anyone??? =)

re: Booth Theater Row N Orchestra!
 May 26 2009, 09:22:25 AM
I am so glad you started this thread! I literally JUST purchased tickets for Wednesday, June 3. My seats are center, left orchestra, Row N (15 rows back). The seat numbers are 117 and 119. How will my viewing experience be? The Booth Theatre looks pretty tiny, so I imagine they will be relatively good, no?
[title of show] vs. 9 to 5, The Norman Conquests vs. The Seagull
 May 25 2009, 11:54:11 AM
[title of show] - 11
9 to 5- 5

Norman Conquests- 9
Seagull- 7

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You