News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Lyssie

Member Name: Lyssie
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Torch song rush
 Nov 10 2018, 01:02:54 PM
Apologies if this was discussed elsewhere but I couldn’t find it. I tried to rush torch song with a friend this morning but the guy at the box office said you miss 50% of the stage with the rush seats. Does anyone have any experience with this?
Ferryman Rush
 Oct 13 2018, 07:42:31 PM
I got a ticket to the 1:00 show at 12 today. My seat was K19. They told me it was partial view but I didn’t miss anything. And I have to say this was one of the most powerful things I’ve seen in a long time. I absolutely loved it and thought it was incredibly well acted.
Mean Girls Online Lottery
 May 28 2018, 01:20:56 AM
My dad won the online lottery and we were front row center, though we were surrounded by winners of the in person lottery
Mean Girls lottery question
 May 11 2018, 09:24:22 PM

Hi everyone,

My dad is coming to visit me this weekend and won the digital lottery for mean girls.  Since he was driving, I used his code and bought the tickets on my ticketmaster account.  Is it a problem that they weren't bought under his name? He'll still be there and can show his ID.  I only ask because I noticed that the Frozen winner email explicitly says that the person who pays for the tickets must be the same as the person who won, and that

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
 Apr 28 2018, 09:12:38 AM
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I was just able to get two $40 tickets for my 30th birthday!
Jerry Springer lottery ticket for sale
 Mar 10 2018, 11:06:46 AM
Joe, it’s all yours. I don’t know why it wouldn’t let you pm me but I pm’d you with my jnfo
Jerry Springer lottery ticket for sale
 Mar 10 2018, 10:41:18 AM
Hi everyone,

I won the lottery for a single ticket for jerry springer for 2pm today. I bought the ticket then also won for Sweeney Todd for this afternoon, which I’ve really been wanting to see. Long story short, the jerry springer ticket is now for sale for $35, what I paid for it. If you want it, just let me know. I can meet you at the signature an hour before the show to pick up the ticket. Hope this can go to someone who wants to see it instead of going to waste!

The Band's Visit Rush Policy Announced
 Dec 2 2017, 01:40:51 PM
Has anyone rushed this recently? My friend and I were going to try tomorrow and I’m trying to figure out what time we should get there. Do you think 10am for a Sunday would be too late?
SHUFFLE ALONG rush
 Apr 30 2016, 11:00:14 AM

I got there around 10:30 this morning and was able to get 2 rush for the matinee. The rush for the evening was sold out but the woman in front of me bough standing room for the evening 

Carol Burnett In Love Letters
 Oct 18 2014, 05:09:44 PM
I rushed for this afternoon's show. I got there around 12:45 and had no problem getting a rush ticket. I was about halfway back in the orchestra and a few seats in from the far side. The view was perfect.
Love Letters rush
 Oct 11 2014, 12:45:39 PM
Sorry if this has already been discussed elsewhere but I did a search and couldn't find anything. Carol Burnett was one of my childhood icons so I'm extremely excited to try and see her on stage. I realize she just starts tonight but has anyone rushed the show when Mia Farrow was in it? I know the rush is an hour before curtain and I looked at the rush report but they don't even mention Love Letters so I'm hoping you guys might be able to help. Thanks!
He's so that guy
 Jan 21 2013, 11:30:54 AM
So I just saw Cat on a Hot Tin Roof over the weekend and thought it was alright. Scarlett's accent/voice threw me, and she sounded like she was sick, so, for me, her performance wasn't that great. I thought the other three were pretty good though, especially Benjamin Walker. I also saw Once over the weekend and started thinking that Ben would be a great Guy to replace Steve Kazee once he leaves. I thought he was great in BBAJ and I really like his voice, so I could see it. Is that crazy? W
Cat on a Hot Tin Roof seating question
 Jan 7 2013, 09:26:37 PM
Hey everyone. I'm planning on seeing Cat on a Hot Tin Roof next weekend and was wondering if anyone has sat in the partial view seats. If so, how were they, and is it worth saving some money and doing partial view? The partial view seat I was looking at is right next to a premium seat, so I figure it can't be that bad. Also, do you guys think it will still be up on TKTS after it opens, or do you think the reviews will help it sell? I really appreciate everyone's help on this. Thanks!
First Preview of Cat on a Hot Tin Roof
 Jan 5 2013, 10:08:04 AM
I'm looking to get tickets for this for two weeks from now and had a few questions. Firstly, it's consistently been on TKTS, but do you think it still will be once it opens? Also, has anyone gotten the partial view seats from ticketmaster and how are they? I really want to see this, but I'm also trying to save money if I can. Thanks!
Venus in Fur Stage Door
 Apr 29 2012, 09:03:29 AM
I went on a Friday night back in March and was one of only a handful of people there. Just know that the stage door is behind the theatre so you have to walk a street or two down. One of the people who worked at the theatre was really nice and told us that and how to get there, so if you're confused, I'm sure you could just ask someone. Both Hugh and Nina were extremely sweet and willing to chat for a bit.
DEATH OF A SALESMAN Reviews
 Mar 15 2012, 08:37:07 PM
The Washington Post is positive
http://www.washingtonpost.com/entertainment/theater_dance/philip-seymour-hoffman-andrew-garfield-are-big-hitters-in-nicholss-salesman/2012/03/15/gIQAxVXzES_story.html

Venus in fur extension?
 Dec 5 2011, 04:52:31 PM
Awesome. Thanks! I really hope it does
Venus in fur extension?
 Dec 5 2011, 01:29:33 PM
Is there any chance Venus in Fur might extend? I really want to see the show but won't be in the city next until a few days after it closes.
re: Spring awakening student rush on a wednesday
 Oct 18 2007, 04:30:53 PM
I'm going next Saturday the 27th and I was wondering what time I should line up for student rush tickets for hte 2:00 show?
re: Secret Garden Audition
 Feb 21 2007, 12:22:24 PM
Thanks!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You