Wynbish
#2Venus in Fur Stage Door
Posted: 4/28/12 at 11:10pm

I think it's metal.

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#2Venus in Fur Stage Door
Posted: 4/28/12 at 11:22pm

I did it twice. First time I waited about an hour and had to leave. The second time I waited a little more than an hour again and they finally came out. Both are extremely nice, though. :)

Lyssie
#3Venus in Fur Stage Door
Posted: 4/29/12 at 9:03am

I went on a Friday night back in March and was one of only a handful of people there. Just know that the stage door is behind the theatre so you have to walk a street or two down. One of the people who worked at the theatre was really nice and told us that and how to get there, so if you're confused, I'm sure you could just ask someone. Both Hugh and Nina were extremely sweet and willing to chat for a bit.

musicman_bwayfan
#4Venus in Fur Stage Door
Posted: 4/29/12 at 4:08pm

Nina Arianda kissed me twice and hugged me three times. She is such a sweetheart. Hugh is also friendly and they both signed and chatted with me for a few minutes. I have a great picture of me in the middle with Nina on my right and Hugh on my left. Hopefully everyone will have a nice experience meeting them.

broadwayjim42
#5Venus in Fur Stage Door
Posted: 4/29/12 at 8:52pm

I waited 45 minutes after a late March performance and had to leave. One of the ushers said they literally have to shower afterwards and I would assume otherwise decompress, but expect a long wait.

Videos