News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Subjective Sarcasm

Subjective Sarcasm Profile Photo
Member Name: Subjective Sarcasm
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Broadway at Thanksgiving  Feb 27 2015, 09:48:34 AM
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=broadway+shows+during+thanksgiving
The Most overrated and underrated musicals  Nov 25 2014, 12:49:30 PM
Overrated: Rent

Underrated: Kiss of the Spider Woman

Actors Equity Drops Health Coverage For Older Actors  Oct 28 2014, 09:55:25 AM
The title of this thread should be re-titled to "Equity LEAGUE Drops Health Coverage for Older Actors."

Actors' Equity and Equity League are two seperate entities. This is a major misconception for most members. Actors' Equity doesn't work directly with insurance and pension.

Contract Limits  Oct 13 2014, 03:09:16 PM
This idea has existed since 1912.

For further questions, call Actors' Equity.

Bad Theater Behavior  Sep 26 2014, 03:03:00 PM
I took my Mother to see Cinderella on Broadway this last winter, and got seats right orchestra isle, about six (or so) rows back. A girl came in about 10 minutes after curtain carrying about seven large shopping bags and (of course) had the empty seat right next to me. She pushed through the isle, not being mindful of her bags hitting us as she passed, and plopped into her seat. She then spent the next ten minutes moving and situating (loudly ruffling) the bags at her feet so they all fit.

If/Then post lotto discount?  Aug 8 2014, 03:47:31 PM
They are called "Lotto Tighter" tickets.
Easiest Shows to Rush?  May 12 2014, 12:45:54 PM
Parents are coming to visit NYC and I'm wondering which shows, currently, are the easiest to rush (small lines, *almost* garenteed rush tickets available, ect.).

Along with that, which shows have the best probability to win the loterry for (matinee)?

Thanks so much in advanced!!

The Anti-Tony Awards  Apr 28 2014, 12:01:32 PM
If you could nominate a show or individual for a WORST Tony category -- Who/what would you nominate and for what category?

Let the shade begin.

Crappy Lyrics  Apr 16 2014, 11:00:11 AM
"Bullying by Numbers" from SPIDER-MAN: TURN OFF THE DARK. What a horrendous song with horrendous lyrics.
Wicked Movie?!  Apr 15 2014, 09:51:24 AM

Wicked Movie?!  Apr 15 2014, 09:51:16 AM
Mel Gibson for Elphaba.
Heathers: The Musical cuts during previews?  Apr 3 2014, 01:23:50 PM
Hey everyone! I was able to go to the second preview performance of HEATHERS: THE MUSICAL, and was curious if there has been any major cuts (to scenes or songs) between the start of previews and the current show, post-opening?
Heathers: The Musical Cast Album?  Apr 2 2014, 02:50:42 PM
Thank you for the info! (For some reason wasn't able to find that in my initial search).
Heathers: The Musical Cast Album?  Apr 2 2014, 10:23:52 AM
Do you think there will be a cast album? And if so, when are cast albums normally released (keeping in mind that it's Off-Broadway)?
Holler If You Hear Me  Mar 31 2014, 05:10:27 PM
The producers' held auditons a couple weeks back, so I'm guessing it's still on track to start performances in May.
Best Off-Broadway Show Currently Running  Mar 31 2014, 05:08:24 PM
I agree with haterobics.

If you're a fan of the original material (or just a fan of camp-style, in general), Heathers: The Musical is fantastic and SO much fun. It's very, very.

SPRING AWAKENING Film May Begin Production This Summer  Mar 31 2014, 03:36:16 PM
I just don't understand how a SPRING AWAKENING film adaptation would work without completely re-writing/re-working the musical's book. Having an early-20s actor playing a child works on stage, but not on the silver screen.

Does anyone else agree? If they re-write the book to make them late-teens, wouldn't it completely take away from the original tone the musical's book (and original play) had?

Fantasy Broadway Character Match-Ups  Feb 3 2014, 10:39:04 AM
If you could take two characters (both from seperate plays or musicals) and pair them up in a relationship, who would you choose to pair together? And why?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You