News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for jspaeth87

Member Name: jspaeth87
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Is the Hotel Carter a dump?
 Aug 18 2009, 04:25:50 PM
if you don't need much space, look into the portland square hotel, it's only a little more and it's basically in the middle of times square
re: Characters You Never Liked Until You Saw A Different Interpretation
 Jun 16 2009, 01:45:16 AM
Roger in Rent always annoyed me until i saw Will Chase's interp

and although i've only seen one production of bare, i've heard several recordings and never liked nadia until i saw the show in chicago. it wasn't the greatest production, but the actress that played nadia found so much depth for the character that never seemed to be there before.

re: Nine Trailer!
 May 14 2009, 05:12:55 PM
WOW!....all i can say....i am genuinely excited to see this
re: Patrick Wilson in ROCK OF AGES Film?
 May 12 2009, 11:00:31 PM
really? a "B actor"? Starring alongside the likes of Kate Winslet, Meryl Streep, Vanessa Redgrave, Samuel L. Jackson,Anne Hathaway, Ellen Paige and so many more great actors....and you say he's a B actor?
re: A Chorus Line Tour.. Worth Seeing?
 May 10 2009, 11:15:55 PM
i LOVED the cassie in this tour....much more engaging than charlotte d.
re: I'm ready for a revival of THE SECRET GARDEN
 Apr 8 2009, 04:53:24 PM
I think it'd actually be pretty cool (not to mention they both fit the parts) if celia keenan-bolger and andrew keenan-bolger were martha and dickon
re: PLAYBILL.COM'S CUE & A: Will Swenson
 Mar 25 2009, 08:34:02 PM
i think if she waited for someone that had as much talent as her....she might be single the rest of her life.
re: HAIR Review
 Mar 17 2009, 12:16:46 AM

re: HAIR Review
 Mar 16 2009, 10:31:25 PM
gvendo...how about showing some respect. it'd be one thing if it were some kid our age making a bold statement that swenson is better....but it's not...you're the kid....ed actually saw both productions to compare so he has every right to make that comparison
Hubba hubba!
 Mar 11 2009, 11:31:28 PM
can someone post the song list for this production?
re: Photo Flash: The First FAME Film Production Shots! Film Opens in Theatr
 Feb 20 2009, 12:51:33 AM
at least they're putting real talent in it and not just stunt casting all over the place like so many.....make that all other movie musicals are doing
re: Shows every educated person NEEDS to know
 Feb 13 2009, 05:07:56 PM
Another show that's very important to influencing musical theatre is hair...although another risque show....but i think there's enough to talk about the anti-war sentiments of the show that you don't have to talk about the sex and drugs
re: Dirty Rotten Scoundrels Tour
 Feb 11 2009, 01:26:39 PM
i just saw this show last night and was thoroughly impressed by Heather McGuian. During "Here I Am" i was still a little skeptical, but she blew me away in "Love Is My Legs". I was surprised to see that she mentioned so few credits in her bio. anyone know if she's been in much else and just didn't mention it or if she's new to the scene or something?
re: Is Ain't Misbehavin with Frenchie Davis and Ruben Studdard worth seeing
 Feb 6 2009, 06:17:30 PM
I have to admit, i wasn't blown away by the production as a whole...but having said that it's pretty good and hearing the five of them sing "black and blue" gave me chills....if the rest of the show was bad...getting to hear them sing that song would've made it a worthwhile night....
re: Lines from Broadway songs that would make great t-shirts
 Oct 6 2008, 12:23:18 AM
"Throw a party in your pants!" Footloose
re: Female broadway performers who belt and sing soprano?
 Sep 21 2008, 02:07:34 AM
linda ronstadt
re: Spiderman Open Calls
 Jul 27 2008, 03:24:56 AM
so does anyone have any idea what a good time to be at the audition would be?
 Jul 24 2008, 03:26:56 AM
so my friend is actually going to this audition. he was asking me what time i thought he should get there? does anyone have any idea as to what a good time would be?
 Jul 18 2008, 05:49:59 AM
[i] (not sure about The Edge- never heard anything by them haha) [i]

The Edge is the guitarist for U2.

Does anyone feel that the open call is just to give the show a lot of hype?

re: Easier Musicals to direct
 Jul 18 2008, 05:41:57 AM
my first thought was you're a good man charlie brown. cinderella is pretty simple though too
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You