News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for JLYluver4lyfe

JLYluver4lyfe Profile Photo
Member Name: JLYluver4lyfe
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Matt Caplan back in Rent
 Dec 29 2007, 10:17:32 PM
I think by now enough people have seen Michael Longoria to make their own decision on how bad he is =)
re: JERSEY BOYS on Leno TONIGHT!
 Mar 20 2007, 01:25:01 PM
You said it not me lol
 Mar 20 2007, 01:17:15 PM
Umm I believe Tara Rubin does the casting if I'm not mistaken...
 Mar 20 2007, 01:12:40 PM
Oh and by the way Lizzie people join message boards to give their opinions...so i guess that answers your question.
 Mar 20 2007, 01:10:20 PM
I've been to Erich Bergen's blog he is the only one i do like...plus I'm sure he wouldn't really care about this thread because it's just people's opinions...so yeah...

Anyway Christian Hoff doesn't even need to speak and you get a sense of who Tommy is. I too saw these clips...and i was just shocked at the casting. I AM NOT SAYING THEY AREN'T TALENTED. I am however saying I think that they were a poor choice for Jersey Boys. I mean you would think maybe there would be people better sui

Mar 20 2007, 11:41:07 AM
You are so right QueenFrancine I don't know how they can justify the casting they did. And I guess I shouldn't be mad at the poor West Coasters....they don't know any better.

Oh and by the way Lizziecurry or whatever your name is lol I don't need to learn how to quote...posting on messageboards isn't my life sorry...i just wanted you all to know that those for guys do not come close to the OBC.

Mar 20 2007, 11:20:16 AM
LizzieCurry: I just find John Lloyd Young's eyebrows really annoying..

Really cuz I find Christopher Kales general presence really annoying...especially when he opens his mouth.

jochang621: i REALLY have to agree with lizziecurry. the SF cast is amazing, and in fact the similarity to the OBC is striking

Striking isn't what i would call it...I dunno if you really saw the OBC cuz if you did you wouldn't be saying that.

So listen people you can make up all the

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You