News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for MariantheLibrarian2

MariantheLibrarian2 Profile Photo
Member Name: MariantheLibrarian2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Message from Stephanie J. Block about recent absences
 Apr 15 2008, 09:12:50 PM
I saw Wicked for the first time almost two weeks ago with Stephanie in the leading role... she was amazing! In my humble-not-professional-meaning-don't-get-mad-at-me opinion, she was better than Idina Menzel (again, don't get mad at me!). I have sprained my ankle three times and know how painful it is - lots of luck to her!
re: Quote from Wicked...
 Apr 6 2008, 03:53:19 PM
Yeah, I love the Wizard's quote! So true when you consider it...

Thanks for your help, guys!

re: Broadway Crush?
 Apr 6 2008, 12:32:24 PM
David Burnham, Max von Essen, Christian Borle...

Also Michael Shawn Lewis, John Tartaglia (they make such a nice couple!), and Cheyenne Jackson!

Quote from Wicked...
 Apr 6 2008, 12:29:10 PM
I saw Wicked the other night for the first time (and by the way, it was AMAZING!), and I was wondering if any of you out there knew a quote from it.

Galinda says it to Dr. Dillamond towards the beginning about history. I'm a history major and I loved it 'cause it was so funny. She said something like, "Why don't you teach us history and stop going back in the past?"

Does anybody know the exact quote?! Thanks so much for your help!

re: PHANTOM review 1/19/08
 Feb 13 2008, 10:42:12 AM
I agree about Howard McGillin staying in the role forever!!!

re: Phantom 20?
 Dec 19 2007, 10:01:54 PM
What did they do in London? They'll probably do the same here.
re: Awkardly Long Song Titles...?
 Dec 19 2007, 12:42:25 AM
Okay, this isn't from a Broadway musical, but it's from a classic Fred Astaire musical, Royal Wedding... "How Could You Believe Me When I Said I Loved You When You Know I've Been a Liar All My Life?"

Yes, that's the song title. It's the longest song title in any musical from what I read, I don't know in musical film or musical in general. It's a FUNNY song!

re: Curtains killer
 Dec 19 2007, 12:36:50 AM
Yes, I am loving all of these answers! Thanks for bringing some fun into my doldrum days!
re: Curtains killer
 Dec 18 2007, 12:35:33 AM
Okay, okay.... I guess I'll just have wait to see it this spring.
Curtains killer
 Dec 17 2007, 11:57:55 PM
Now, I'm making plans to see Curtains on Broadway. I've had the cast recording for quite a while now and love listening to it, but I'm dying to know.... who in the world is the killer? I think I know, but I want to know for sure.

Yes, I know what some of you might be thinking.... if I'm going to see it, why would I want to know the ending? Well, I know this sounds weird, but I like knowing the plot lines of things before I go to see them (may they be shows, movies, etc.) so I'm not s

re: Sutton Foster Video Interview
 Oct 14 2007, 06:06:27 PM
Yeah, she seems like a really sweet person. Haven't met her, but love her singing voice!

I noticed she wasn't wearing a wedding ring. Is she and Christian Borle still married, or was it just a fluke she wasn't wearing the ring??!!

re: POTO cast question, try #2
 Mar 25 2007, 03:34:21 PM
This is going to sound really stupid, but is this calander of Jennifer Hope Wills' performances on, like, a Broadway website or her own personal page?

Thank you very much for your help. I saw Rebecca Pitcher perform the first time, and she was really great; but I also can't wait to see Jennifer Hope Wills perform. I've heard her sing and really like her Phantom voice.

POTO cast question, try #2
 Mar 24 2007, 04:56:18 PM
Okay, the last message didn't show up for some reason, so here it is again....

I am going to see Phantom for the second time on April 14th (and I can't wait!). Does anybody know who will be playing the three leads at the 2 PM show? Will Howard McGillin still be in the show on the 14th? I understand he's leaving sometime in April, but I haven't been able to find when anywhere on the Internet.

Thanks for all your help!

Phantom of the Opera cast question
 Mar 24 2007, 04:48:35 PM
Okay, I am seeing POTO for the second time on Broadway on April 14th. Does ANYBODY know who will be performing the leads parts at the 2 PM show? Will Howard McGillin still be in the show? I understand he's leaving sometime in April.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You