News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for cruisintoo2

Member Name: cruisintoo2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: KISMET @ Encores
 Feb 12 2006, 10:43:07 AM
through blizzard like conditions arrived at the theater for the saturday evening performance,..after checking with the box office, which i always do...managed to move from balcony to second row center...it was a wonderful show,...Marin Mazzie was at her best,..and Stokes,..what can i say,..he is truly amazing,..and always leaves me wanting more...
please return to broadway...soon

re: Request for more Brian Stokes Mitchell Feinsteins Reviews
 Feb 14 2005, 10:57:56 AM
had the great pleasure of seeing his late show saturday pm...it was wonderful,..the show started late, Stokes had been at the funeral earlier in the day for Ossie Davis...each song, story was performed with so much feeling,...I had the pleasure of meeting him backstage at "Man of La Mancha",..one I'll always remember with a smile...hope they record the show at Feinsteins..always a believer
opera ebony site
 Dec 4 2004, 01:40:54 PM
according to a site "opera ebony" there is a salute to black broadway staring eartha kitt, Brian Stokes Mitchell and others scheduled for december 2004 in nyc,..but, can't get any further info...does anyone out there know about this?

re: Who Is The One Person You Would Give Anything to Work With?
 Oct 8 2004, 09:50:17 AM
I couldn't agree with you more, I had the pleasure of meeting him backstage after a performance of Man of La Mancha.( saw it 10 times ).
He was both gracious and amazing to speak with. Our photos are posted on the Actorsfund website.Broadway needs him back...

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You