News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for buffy27

buffy27 Profile Photo
Member Name: buffy27
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

How would Frozen do on Broadway?
 Nov 9 2014, 10:56:50 PM
Let it Go, Let it Go

Michelle Williams Last Performance
 Nov 9 2014, 10:55:42 PM
Did anyone catch it? Any reviews or speeches? Saw her in August. Loved her
NPH to host the Academy Awards
 Nov 6 2014, 02:06:56 PM
This is brilliant, he's hilarious, he can sing and will bring the entertainment factor. Great choice!
Why is Wicked all I hear about?
 Nov 6 2014, 02:01:59 PM
I've seen it twice, 2004 and 2005. Those were the good ole days for me. Some of the songs are magic, the set is beautiful along with the costumes. I feel like the story is a little too long. It has ent shown any signs of running down any time soon. It will make its 20th let's face it. They don't pull stunt casting, it's based on the Wizard of Oz and that is one of the most beloved classics. It's a great show for the little ones first time. I can see the appeal but won't be going anytime soon.
Starting on Time
 Nov 6 2014, 01:55:23 PM
I've never seen a show to start on time, it's been a on the 05 or 07 and I think they do this so people running from the bar don't have to rush to the seats and spill a drink, or be stuck in the bathroom. Gives those few extra minutes and that way you don't have the stragglers coming in interrupting the performance. Never heard of that late though!
Cabaret Matinee - Lunch/Dinner Help?
 Nov 6 2014, 01:53:12 PM
I went to Characters right across the street from Babaret and it was quick we sat at the bar and got quite the selections of appetizers and salads. Best part is if you are running a little late you just walk across the street. Use the restroom before you get to the theater.
Most Boring Musicals
 Nov 6 2014, 01:42:44 PM
I will be honest here and say I fell asleep during the most recent revival of How to Suceed with Darin Criss, it drives me nuts when I see people do this. I had a very long day, it was January and freezing and got TKTS tickets around dinner time. Even with discounts those were the cheapest seats they had, they were in the far orchestra off to the side . I've never had any interest in it and went as a favor for a friend who was coming into town because she wanted to see him, never mind the show.
Finding Neverland Books the Lunt-Fontanne for April 8th Opening!
 Oct 1 2014, 09:20:23 PM
If Jeremy is out why not Gavin Creel? He's worked with Diane. He has the age,the look. I think he'd be perfect.
Will Swenson
 Sep 28 2014, 09:16:58 PM
Perfect thankyou! I am going sun October 19th anyone else going that day?
Will Swenson
 Sep 28 2014, 08:42:33 PM
Anyone know his return date to les miz? I believe it changed from the original date. ThankYOU!
Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
 Sep 25 2014, 04:06:25 PM
Hi everyone. This was an interesting thread to read. Good to know. Does anyone know how I would go about sending Gavin Creel something?
Les Miz seating/stagedoor
 Sep 17 2014, 05:25:19 PM
Hello my fellow Broadway enthusiasts. I have 2 questions. I happened to get 2 nd row center on the aisle for a Sunday in October. Are they "too" close? I got a very good deal. I know there is some confusion about the stage door. Where is it located and do you think most of the cast would come out because there is only one show? Thanks guys! You're the best group of people, love this community.
Bring Gavin Creel back to Broadway
 Aug 28 2014, 01:02:27 AM
It would have been perfect for him had he not done armor on in London!
 Aug 28 2014, 01:02:27 AM
It would have been perfect for him had he not done armor on in London!
Writing To The Studio 54 Stage Door
 Aug 28 2014, 12:38:31 AM
How much do you send on the SASE and what kind of envelop do you enclose?
 Aug 28 2014, 12:37:05 AM
What do you guys think would be the perfect upcoming show/role for him? He's back in the states!
Unexpected Flops
 Aug 28 2014, 12:35:15 AM
Wonderland for sure. It had so much potential. I sat in the first row when I saw it and loved it.
First Broadway Show(s)!
 Aug 28 2014, 12:30:26 AM
1992 The Secret Garden I loved it so much we went to see the final performance. I have pictures, these were the days of throw away cameras and they were less strict. That show was magic
Cabaret Tomorrow Night
 Aug 28 2014, 12:06:35 AM
Hi guys sorry it took so long for me to respond. I was very disappointed in the show it was hard to follow. Michelle Williams is my childhood idol I grew up with Dawson's creek and was delighted to meet her. She was very good. Stage door was pretty empty for a sat night. My friend and I were first in line they announced no pictures only allowed to take a picture of them signing. Alan came right out. I had a good moment with Michelle she was really touched when I said how much her character on cr
Cabaret Tomorrow Night
 Aug 22 2014, 10:47:17 PM
Hi guys. I was wondering if anyone is going to Cabaret tomorrow, Saturday at 8 PM? I've never been to studio 54 and was wondering where the stage door is. What are the chances of Alan and Michelle being in? I am a huge Creek fan and am looking forward to see Michelle. Anyone on vaca this week? Any help I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks guys. There's nothing in the world like Broadway.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You