News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for wendi

Member Name: wendi
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Belasco Tickets
 May 29 2007, 08:33:13 AM
What did the person look like who sold the tickets to your friends?
re: Very Brief Thoughts About JOURNEY'S END
 May 20 2007, 02:24:30 PM
The only negative thing about seeing Journey's End is you have to deal with that horrible staff they have at that theater. They are just way beyond Rude. I believe it is the worst and rudest bunch of ushers on Broadway!!

Journey's End
 May 15 2007, 08:38:11 PM
Since they received Tony Nominations, is is safe to say it will not close now before its run is up
Tony Nominations
 May 14 2007, 08:46:31 AM
Does anyone know what time they are announced?
re: $20 for WINDOWCARDS?!?
 Apr 8 2007, 08:27:31 PM
I found a website that has reasonable prices
www.broadwayauction.com

re: Journey's End Today
 Apr 7 2007, 01:11:54 PM
I saw Journey's end last week and though it was pretty good. I think I would have enjoyed it better if the theater Staff wasn't so rude and hostile. I went down to the bathroom before the show started. As I was waiting on line i noticed a large hole in the wall, like someone punched it in. On my way back to the seat I told a woman who was just standing in the back directing people to aisles. She said tell the head usher and she pointed him out to me. Then I went over to him and he said to
re: Which One!!!?
 Apr 6 2007, 10:26:17 PM
Definietly Moon for the Misbegotten!!!
re: HOW LONG CAN A PIRATE LIVE UNDERWATER
 Apr 6 2007, 09:21:41 PM
I really liked this show. I hope it stays around for a while. I was at the last press preview when the standby went on in the middile of the first act. I would love to see it again with stephanie

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You