News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for gobybubble

Member Name: gobybubble
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Laura Bell Bundy and the Note
 Dec 5 2007, 01:57:25 PM
BobbyBubbly- she has missed many performances.

And I love Laura Bell Bundy. I think she brings so much to the role. However she can't hit the note on many occasions. I think its because she has been straining her voice to hit that note for so long. I don't see why they don't just lower the note.

re: Millie Sees Spelling Bee, Spring Awakening, Hairspray, and A Chorus Line
 Aug 20 2007, 04:28:08 PM
Thanks Millie, I was interested to hear how she was :)
re: Millie Sees Spelling Bee, Spring Awakening, Hairspray, and A Chorus Line
 Aug 20 2007, 04:08:22 PM
You didn't mention Penny? Did you see Niki Scalera, and if so how was she?
re: Grease - 1996 National Tour
 Aug 19 2007, 12:10:08 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=110120383986&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=001

That was a playbill from the 1996 tour, so hopefully that will help you. It has some of the cast listed, but not everyone.

TV star to star in LB?
 Aug 17 2007, 12:40:36 AM
Haha, I meant Nick as Warner, as was discussed earlier on in this thread.
TV star to star in LB?
 Aug 17 2007, 12:37:19 AM
I doubt Ashley Tisdale would be available for that long of time. She just finished High School Musical 2, and will start filming The Suite Life Of Zack and Cody again soon, and will most likely still be filming in February. Not to mention High School Musical 3 will happen so she will most likely be in that. So I doubt Ashley Tisdale has time to grace the stage of The Palace.

My bet is on Nick or Kristen.

TV star to star in LB?
 Aug 14 2007, 01:46:33 PM
I could see Megan as more of a Paulette, Serena, or Vivienne. But thats just my opinion :)
re: Roles you WISH people would play
 Aug 14 2007, 12:17:12 AM
Anne Hathaway- Wendla (Spring Awakening)
Kate Shindle- Elphaba... maybe (Wicked)
Angela Lansbury- Madame Morrible (Wicked)
Annaliese Van Der Pol- Penny (Hairspray)
Nathalie Joy Johnson- Tracy (Hairspray)
Kristen Bell- Elle (Legally Blonde)
Annaleigh Ashford- Amber (Hairspray)
Fantasia- Motormouth Mabel ... in a few years (Hairspray)
Brandi Massey- Fantine (Les Mis)
Annaliese Van Der Pol- Kira (Xanadu)
Raul Esparza- Sonny (Xanadu)

Constantine as Emmett!!!!!!
 Aug 11 2007, 12:00:56 AM
Amanda Bynes... You have got to be kidding me. I love her, and I thought she was a decent singer in Hairspray, but could she handle eight shows a week? Acting wise she would be great, but yeah, I hope that was a joke.
re: Who have you gotten stuff back from?
 Aug 8 2007, 11:07:49 PM
^What did she say? I hear she is very sweet to hear fans.

I got Alexa Vega mail today. I was very surprised because I sent it about 5 months ago and I had heard she didn't respond. But I recieved a signed body shot of her today. It was a very nice surprise.
After I had heard she didn't respond, I sent a letter to Shannon Durig to request a headshopt and asked very kindly that she maybe get Alexa to sign a playbill, which she did. So I was very shocked indeed to recieve that today

re: BWW TV Exclusive: Saying Au Revoir To Beauty and the Beast
 Jul 28 2007, 07:25:47 AM
It was beatiful. Van Der Pol gave me chills as well.
And I was sad to not get to see Kerry and Tony peform, but atleast they got commentary.
And I hope Susan Egan is right, hopefully it will be revived soon and she can play Mrs. Potts.... hopefully.

re: Sarah Silverman as Penny Pingleton?
 Jul 24 2007, 11:29:24 PM
Yeah she is a little older, but seriously if she has the voice and the acting talent to pull it off why not?
I don't think she looks that old, and personally I have never heard her sing, but if she does have the talent, give her a shot atleast.

re: BEAUTY AND THE BEAST CONTEST EXTENDED??!!!
 Jul 23 2007, 02:05:19 PM
Haha Millie they totally should!
That would be awesome if they did :)

Jul 23 2007, 01:17:11 PM
Good luck everyone, I wish every single one of you could win!
 Jul 23 2007, 12:33:12 AM
It means everything to me as well, but I wish everyone who enetered good luck :)
 Jul 23 2007, 12:18:31 AM
"I think that it is understood that a person can only win a pair of tickets. What they mean, and what I have thought they meant all along is that there will be five winners, each of whom will win two tickets. When you posted that "They are only giving away 2 tickets, unfortunately," I thought that they had changed the rules and lowered the number of possible winners from five to one. Anyway, best of luck to all."

Yeah sorry for totally misinterpreting that haha. Well I truly wish e

Jul 23 2007, 12:15:00 AM
Oh haha, I thought you meant whoever won would win five tickets, when you really meant five people will win a pair of tickets haha, I really ought to learn to read better haha.
 Jul 23 2007, 12:09:06 AM
Thats what I thought originally, but it says win a pair of tickets. By five I think they meant that five tickets were satill available to purchase. I really hope it is five though, I have a big family so it would be great to be able to take all of them.
 Jul 23 2007, 12:02:57 AM
double post.
 Jul 23 2007, 12:02:12 AM
They are only giving away 2 tickets, unfortunately.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You