pixeltracker

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST CONTEST EXTENDED??!!!

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST CONTEST EXTENDED??!!!

SweetOscar
#1BEAUTY AND THE BEAST CONTEST EXTENDED??!!!
Posted: 7/20/07 at 10:59pm

Contest originally ended the 18th...I submitted my essay two days prior. click on the article now and it says the 22nd.....i guess they didn't get enough essays??

odd how they extended the date and didn't update the article format, go figure.

DramaQueen700 Profile Photo
DramaQueen700
#2re: BEAUTY AND THE BEAST CONTEST EXTENDED??!!!
Posted: 7/21/07 at 3:04am

well it stinks because now the winners will have less than a week to plan the outting....and i live in LA so...haha thats tough.

"The Light in the Piazza....My Love"

FutureAladdinOnB'Way
#2re: BEAUTY AND THE BEAST CONTEST EXTENDED??!!!
Posted: 7/21/07 at 3:54am

Same here DramaQueen, I live in Seattle and this isn't helping at all...By making us wait they better be putting in plane tickets...I hope

DramaQueen700 Profile Photo
DramaQueen700
#3re: BEAUTY AND THE BEAST CONTEST EXTENDED??!!!
Posted: 7/21/07 at 4:12am

hahaha...i agree futurealaddin. why they did that is beyond me. even if they had fewer entries, what will adding mroe do? just prolong the inevitable....theyre probably reading this right now and thinking we are ungrateful little twits who dont deserve to win! yikes! haha

"The Light in the Piazza....My Love"

mikeyb16 Profile Photo
mikeyb16
#4re: BEAUTY AND THE BEAST CONTEST EXTENDED??!!!
Posted: 7/21/07 at 6:20am

I can't enter it. I haven't entered but if I were to, I couldn't because I live in the UK and it would be very difficult for me to plan to get there in less than a week re: BEAUTY AND THE BEAST CONTEST EXTENDED??!!!

jagfkb
#5re: BEAUTY AND THE BEAST CONTEST EXTENDED??!!!
Posted: 7/21/07 at 6:36am

Hopefully I'll be able to win this chance of a lifetime! Plus, i live 15 minutes from the city

molly.
#6re: BEAUTY AND THE BEAST CONTEST EXTENDED??!!!
Posted: 7/21/07 at 10:19pm

yeah, they probably havent gotten the chance yet to close it yet but idk, anyways i wonder when they will say the winners? hopefully in the next few days or none of use will get it.

jimnysf
#7re: BEAUTY AND THE BEAST CONTEST EXTENDED??!!!
Posted: 7/21/07 at 11:18pm

Uh, oh! Is Sebastian Hair Products involved in this? If so, they probably already won the contest.

"I've lost everything! Luis, Marty, my baby with Chris, Chris himself, James. All I ever wanted was love." --Sheridan Crane "Passions" ------- "Housework is like bad sex. Every time I do it, I swear I'll never do it again til the next time company comes."--"Lulu" from "Can't Stop The Music" ----- "When the right doors didn't open for him, he went through the wrong ones" - "Sweet Bird of Youth" ------------ --------- "Passions" is uncancelled! See NBC.com for more info.

millie_dillmount Profile Photo
millie_dillmount
#8re: BEAUTY AND THE BEAST CONTEST EXTENDED??!!!
Posted: 7/22/07 at 11:50pm

How nice they extended - I could've made mine better...

"We like to snark around here. Sometimes we actually talk about theater...but we try not to let that get in our way." - dramamama611

gobybubble
#9re: BEAUTY AND THE BEAST CONTEST EXTENDED??!!!
Posted: 7/22/07 at 11:52pm

If there were smart, they would have started reading the essays they already recieved that way when the contest closes tonight, they had way less to read. I really hope thats what they did :)

Elphie4ever Profile Photo
Elphie4ever
#10re: BEAUTY AND THE BEAST CONTEST EXTENDED??!!!
Posted: 7/22/07 at 11:57pm

I just finished and sent my essay
whew I know its summer and all but wow I am happy the essay contest was extended my hands hurt now from typing and writing fast... proofreading i didn't do that..
how many tickets are they giving away

gobybubble
#11re: BEAUTY AND THE BEAST CONTEST EXTENDED??!!!
Posted: 7/23/07 at 12:02am

They are only giving away 2 tickets, unfortunately.

gobybubble
#12re: BEAUTY AND THE BEAST CONTEST EXTENDED??!!!
Posted: 7/23/07 at 12:02am

double post. Updated On: 7/23/07 at 12:02 AM

clarkstallings
#13re: BEAUTY AND THE BEAST CONTEST EXTENDED??!!!
Posted: 7/23/07 at 12:05am

I believe that the contest page states that five pairs of tickest are available.

gobybubble
#14re: BEAUTY AND THE BEAST CONTEST EXTENDED??!!!
Posted: 7/23/07 at 12:09am

Thats what I thought originally, but it says win a pair of tickets. By five I think they meant that five tickets were satill available to purchase. I really hope it is five though, I have a big family so it would be great to be able to take all of them.

DEFYxGRAViTY721 Profile Photo
DEFYxGRAViTY721
#15re: BEAUTY AND THE BEAST CONTEST EXTENDED??!!!
Posted: 7/23/07 at 12:12am

"Enter now to win a pair of tickets to the final Broadway performance of Disney's classic musical Beauty and the Beast on Sunday, July 29. Five pairs of tickets are available!"

^ That's what it says on the top of the contest page.

millie_dillmount Profile Photo
millie_dillmount
#16re: BEAUTY AND THE BEAST CONTEST EXTENDED??!!!
Posted: 7/23/07 at 12:13am

Besides, why would they give out 2 pairs plus one single ticket?

"We like to snark around here. Sometimes we actually talk about theater...but we try not to let that get in our way." - dramamama611

gobybubble
#17re: BEAUTY AND THE BEAST CONTEST EXTENDED??!!!
Posted: 7/23/07 at 12:15am

Oh haha, I thought you meant whoever won would win five tickets, when you really meant five people will win a pair of tickets haha, I really ought to learn to read better haha.

clarkstallings
#18re: BEAUTY AND THE BEAST CONTEST EXTENDED??!!!
Posted: 7/23/07 at 12:15am

I think that it is understood that a person can only win a pair of tickets. What they mean, and what I have thought they meant all along is that there will be five winners, each of whom will win two tickets. When you posted that "They are only giving away 2 tickets, unfortunately," I thought that they had changed the rules and lowered the number of possible winners from five to one. Anyway, best of luck to all.

gobybubble
#19re: BEAUTY AND THE BEAST CONTEST EXTENDED??!!!
Posted: 7/23/07 at 12:18am

"I think that it is understood that a person can only win a pair of tickets. What they mean, and what I have thought they meant all along is that there will be five winners, each of whom will win two tickets. When you posted that "They are only giving away 2 tickets, unfortunately," I thought that they had changed the rules and lowered the number of possible winners from five to one. Anyway, best of luck to all."

Yeah sorry for totally misinterpreting that haha. Well I truly wish everyone who entered good luck!

ElFantasma14 Profile Photo
ElFantasma14
#20re: BEAUTY AND THE BEAST CONTEST EXTENDED??!!!
Posted: 7/23/07 at 12:23am

Yes, good luck everyone!

LovinGoodMusicals
#21re: BEAUTY AND THE BEAST CONTEST EXTENDED??!!!
Posted: 7/23/07 at 12:29am

Oh, Lord!

I'm so nervous! This would mean the WORLD to me if I won!

DEFYxGRAViTY721 Profile Photo
DEFYxGRAViTY721
#22re: BEAUTY AND THE BEAST CONTEST EXTENDED??!!!
Posted: 7/23/07 at 12:31am

Yup me too! Good Luck everyone!! I hope we all find out soon!

gobybubble
#23re: BEAUTY AND THE BEAST CONTEST EXTENDED??!!!
Posted: 7/23/07 at 12:33am

It means everything to me as well, but I wish everyone who enetered good luck :)

Lizzya9
#24re: BEAUTY AND THE BEAST CONTEST EXTENDED??!!!
Posted: 7/23/07 at 2:20am

same here! all of us deserve this amazing chance of a lifetime and I wish everyone the best of luck. It would absolutely make my life to win this! If one of us does win we must post a detailed review = )

Videos