News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Steam Heat2

Steam Heat2 Profile Photo
Member Name: Steam Heat2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

still COOCOO for CREEL
 Aug 12 2009, 01:18:42 AM
Well I guess i should have looked at them before I posted. Sorry! I got a little excited, but there are a couple of him!
still COOCOO for CREEL
 Aug 12 2009, 01:10:49 AM
If you haven't already noticed he has put a few pictures up on his twitter page from vacation!!!
still COOCOO for CREEL
 Aug 9 2009, 12:59:25 AM
So, I have recently become obsessed with Gavin and decided that I should start posting on here!! The other night i found the videos of him on Rosie's Cruise and loved the Rainbow Connection one! If you browse more than that there is rehearsal videos of the HSM song and a few other things!!
We all love Gavin, and we all love each other :)
 Jul 20 2009, 09:49:59 PM
Living in the 60s would have been amazing! i have recently been obsessed with everything to do with Woodstock!
re: Legally Blonde Tour (with LBB) Review/ Questions/ News/ Round up?
 Jan 14 2009, 11:09:41 PM
I live in St. Louis, and I was just wondering if anybody knew if LBB was doing any of the St. Louis run? It's here from Jan. 20- Feb 1.
re: Nicest Bway Star You've Ever Met??
 Dec 29 2008, 05:57:42 PM
Even though I have never been to a broadway show, I have still met nice broadway stars at the Muny in St. Louis. Those would be:
-Daniel Reichard (I saw him in the show twice and remembered me when I said hi the second time)

-Will Chase

re: What should I take two 14 year olds to see?
 Jan 24 2008, 12:18:48 AM
I think that Jersey Boys, Legally Blonde, Hairspray, or RENT are all good shows for a fourteen year old to see.
re: I have Sweeney Todd advance screening tickets!!!
 Dec 4 2007, 10:45:14 PM
Good Luck! I am really jealous right now because I don't think I can wait until the 21st in my area to see it!!
re: Will Chase is a Busy Bee in St. Louie
 Jul 26 2007, 02:16:28 AM
I saw the show tonight and thought it was AMAZING also. After being in the show earlier this year it was great getting a chance to finally see the show. I am also seeing it again on Sunday and am so excited again!!!!!
Jersey Boys Tour Thread
 May 2 2007, 02:13:38 PM
I saw grease twice and had no idea that CKJ was even in the tour of JB until he had been that role for about a month
Another thing Erich Bergen does we can all enjoy.
 May 1 2007, 10:39:02 PM
I really like that picture of Chris Jones and Craig Laurie that was in Grease at Stages St. Louis. I saw that show twice and didn't even realize that Chris Jones was in the tour until a month into it.
Picture of the New Jersey Boys
 Apr 30 2007, 09:33:43 AM
I just found out yesterday that Jersey Boys is coming to my city in Spring of 2008!!!! They look great in that picture and I can't wait to see them in Chicago!!!!
SF Jersey Boys Summer Block of Tickets
 Apr 16 2007, 09:03:14 PM
I can't wait to see who the rest of the cast is, even though I already know most of the cast I want to know who the rest of the girls are.
re: favorite designers (as in clothes,handbags, etc)
 Apr 11 2007, 11:03:02 PM
yea most of my shopping is done at american eagle, forever 21, and Charlotte Russe.

I absolutely love target for alot of accessories and and i normally find clothes i just have to have

Backstage tours...
 Apr 11 2007, 10:39:25 PM
I just got tickets to see the tour in Chicago the day after Thanksgiving!!!!!
re: 'Hairspray' Movie Soundtrack Info!
 Apr 11 2007, 10:33:12 PM
Thats weird that the list disappeared...
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You