News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for SarahNYC

SarahNYC Profile Photo
Member Name: SarahNYC
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Amar Ramasar (Jigger in CAROUSEL) suspended from NYCB over
 Sep 17 2018, 02:42:48 PM

Ramasar posted a second instagram post - in order to "clarify". But what's amazing is that in it, he admits to receiving AND sending photographs, but says the photos he sent were consensual. Even it that IS true - the minute they left his possession and were in someone else's hands (read: phone) they weren't under his control and they were, more or less, p*rnography that he distributed. He also basically confirms Finlay's guilt (not that any of us had any doubt

Where are they now?
 Aug 12 2018, 09:10:31 PM
Watching a Broadway related special on PBS and got hit with a major Where Are They Now moment about Matt Cavenaugh and, for that matter, Jenny Powers. Anyone know? Any other former Broadway folks you wonder about?
The Home Place at Irish Rep
 Oct 13 2017, 08:05:41 PM

Does anyone know the running time on this? Can't find it anywhere on line and no answer at the box office.... Thanks, in advance. 

CATS Reviews
 Aug 8 2016, 08:19:45 PM

Brian07663NJ

I hope you don't mind, but I've sent that part about your daughter and "Victoria" to Gina (a close friend of mine) so she can see the impact her work makes. Thank you for sharing that moment with all of us. xo

CATS Reviews
 Aug 8 2016, 08:19:44 PM

Brian07663NJ

I hope you don't mind, but I've sent that part about your daughter and "Victoria" to Gina (a close friend of mine) so she can see the impact her work makes. Thank you for sharing that moment with all of us. xo

Any news/gossip about Hughie?
 Jan 27 2016, 04:29:34 PM

Am I missing something regarding tickets? I checked tele charge and they're not listing it and the hughieonbroadway site sends you to a tele charge link that doesn't work... Any insider info? Trying to buy tickets for my mom.... 

Will American Psycho discounts surface?
 Jan 20 2016, 11:46:31 AM

Just kidding - it's finally on Broadway Box. Tickets obtained! :)

Jan 20 2016, 11:38:05 AM

Bumping this thread in the event anyone has come across a code.... 

Jan 13 2016, 02:16:56 PM

I'm eager to buy for early previews (my husband is a huge fan of the film) but I know there will be codes and papering in the beginning.... If anyone has the code, please post!

Fun Home to Open at Circle in the Square on April 22nd
 Feb 16 2015, 10:07:04 AM
Has anyone come across a discount code for the production? Please share if you have!
re: Do you think Lin Manuel is a one hit wonder . . . ?
 Jan 14 2015, 04:29:26 PM
I find it absurd and slightly hilarious that someone bumped a nearly 5-year-old thread. In the 5 years that have passed since the OP posed the question we've seen Lin-Manuel Miranda do incredible work for Working, West Side Story, Bring it On and more! Not to mention his acting work both on stage and on screen and his television show with his group Freestyle Love Supreme or his amazing work on The Electric Company and Sesame Street. The sheer fact that Lamb-Manuel is a character on Sesame Street
American in Paris Discount Code???
 Jan 2 2015, 09:18:22 AM
Has anyone seen any discount codes for American in Paris yet? I've searched high and low and have come up empty. Please share if you have. Thanks!
If/then Reviews
 Mar 30 2014, 07:03:46 PM
Based on Brantley's facial reactions and general discomfort at the performance I was at (he was seated directly in my eye-line) I would be SHOCKED if it was a rave. It's not going to be a good review or, if it is, then I will say that he has the best poker face I've ever seen in my life!!!!
Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 9/8/13
 Sep 11 2013, 08:27:28 AM
But seriously... how has Soul Doctor not posted a Closing Notice?
Whats coming in that will replace all these closing shows?
 Jun 22 2012, 09:08:12 PM
I've heard Cinderella may be eyeing the Broadway or the Palace...
The Best Man
 Mar 31 2012, 10:00:52 AM
I saw it this week and I LOVED it. Laroquette is giving a great performance and James Earl Jones is fantastic. Has anyone else seen it?
35 MM - Ryan Scott Oliver
 Dec 2 2011, 02:30:25 PM
Just saw on Facebook and Twitter that Ryan Scott Oliver has started a Kickstarter campaign to get his 35 MM recorded and produced. I went to a Joe's Pub show which featured some of the songs and fell in love with them.

Apparently Lindsey Mendez, Jay Armstrong Johnson and Alex Brightman are already attached!

If anyone was interested, here's the link. (And no, I don't work for Ryan, I just think he's ridiculously talented and I selfishly want this project to get funded so I can have those songs forever!)

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ryanscottoliver/35mm-a-musical-exhibition-production-and-album

Does Anyone Know Sutton's Last Anything Goes Performance?
 Oct 30 2011, 07:35:00 AM
Does anyone know when Sutton's last performance in Anything Goes will be?

Thanks!

Anything Goes Cast Recording?
 May 17 2011, 02:38:32 PM
Does anyone know IF/When the new Anything Goes cast will be recording a cast album?
'In The Heights' movie casting thought
 May 11 2010, 10:28:42 AM
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Sara-Ramirez-MUST-play-Daniela-in-the-film-version-of-In-The-Heights/122211071131668

Sara Ramirez as Daniela... pretty brilliant casting suggestion, if you ask me!

If facebook can get Betty White to host SNL it couldn't hurt, right? If you think so too, spread the word!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You