News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for pc1145N2

pc1145N2 Profile Photo
Member Name: pc1145N2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Anyone remember Times Square and 42nd St in the 80s?  May 14 2016, 08:19:04 PM

It was a little scary....but very exciting!

Chenzel reunite  May 7 2016, 09:43:51 AM

That's was just perfect. It brought tears to my eyes.

Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?  Apr 11 2016, 07:43:09 PM

Has anyone heard back from Billy Porter or Brian Stokes Mitchell in Shuffle Along?

Out-of-Town Window Cards  Mar 7 2016, 10:44:40 AM

This is an interesting question that I've often wondered myself.

In my experience as a Chicago Theatre goer, the out-of-town tryouts typically have a windowcard. For example, there was a windowcard for Big Fish in Chicago. It had very different art work than the Broadway artwork. There was a windowcard for On Your Feet with the same art work as Broadway. I've gotten windowcards for the Chicago tryouts of Aida (with totally different artwork at the final product,) the Pirate Quee

If/Then Tour  Mar 3 2016, 10:53:04 AM

I saw the show last night and Jackie was amazing.

People can be idiots!

Patti LuPone & Christine Ebersole to star in WAR PAINT at Chicago's Goodman Theatre!  Feb 20 2016, 07:56:17 AM

I got my tickets yesterday and am thrilled to be going! Even if, for one of the performances, I'll be sitting in the boxes! Not the greatest seats....but I'll be there anywhere.

If/then tour stage dooring  Jan 23 2016, 02:33:34 AM

How much longer is Anthony Rapp going to be with the show once Idina leaves?

Idina at If/Then @ The Pantages  Dec 30 2015, 08:32:43 AM

Does anyone know if this current cast continues to San Diego or is this the end of the run for Idina and current company?

GOTTA DANCE Pre-Broadway in Chicago Thread  Dec 29 2015, 09:57:41 PM

I saw the show last Sunday and this review is really, really on the money. I hope they (Mitchell?) listen.

GOTTA DANCE Pre-Broadway in Chicago Thread  Dec 27 2015, 09:37:13 PM

Saw the show this afternoon and still no windowcards.

GOTTA DANCE Pre-Broadway in Chicago Thread  Dec 26 2015, 02:38:41 PM

They told me the windowcards didn't come out right so they are waiting for a new shipment. Who knows if that's true but that's what I was told at the souvenir stand. I'm going tomorrow, so I'll report back if there is a windowcard.

GOTTA DANCE Pre-Broadway in Chicago Thread  Dec 14 2015, 10:59:36 AM

I totally agree with that. The younger company members were front and center for the final number and I think it undermined the message of the entire show. That final number was the weakest part of the show....for just that reason. I also agree that "The Waters Rise" was a showstopper.

GOTTA DANCE Pre-Broadway in Chicago Thread  Dec 14 2015, 12:54:38 AM

I liked it too! I couldn't even tell you the running time....it just seemed to fly by. LOTS of laughs. Each person is given their moment to shine....and the really go for it. And yes, Georgia Engel's rapping is fantastic.

GOTTA DANCE Pre-Broadway in Chicago Thread  Dec 10 2015, 09:06:10 PM

I will be seeing this Sunday, as well.

Patti LuPone & Christine Ebersole to star in WAR PAINT at Chicago's Goodman Theatre!  Nov 12 2015, 11:18:51 PM

I will be buying tickets the second they go on sale! This is the best news I've had in quite a while!

autographs  Oct 3 2015, 11:22:50 PM

Wow! That IS impressive. Nicely done.

question about grouping songs from a cast recording together on iPhone  Oct 1 2015, 08:46:29 PM

I just create a playlist. I don't have to re-tag anything. Seems simpler to me.

Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?  Sep 21 2015, 11:10:57 PM

I just got back something from Chita Rivera. I sent it early in the run of The Visit and just got it back!

Musicals you love but many don't  Sep 6 2015, 08:32:21 AM

The Pirate Queen.

Divine Daaes: Who was your favorite Christine?  Sep 5 2015, 09:17:11 PM

The first Christine I saw was Dale Kristien in Los Angeles with Michael Crawford. She was amazing. I saw her a few years in concert with Michael Crawford and she was still amazing!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You