News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Markyjay

Markyjay Profile Photo
Member Name: Markyjay
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

HAMILTON Ticket Available - 09/05 - 2:00PM
 Jul 30 2015, 03:18:55 PM

Can't see on StubHub as I'm not in the U.S, i'm in Australia. 

Jul 30 2015, 10:14:32 AM

H 10

Jul 30 2015, 09:41:49 AM

Hi Guys,

Due to my travel plans from Australia being changed, i need to sell my single (1 seat) for the 2:00pm performance of HAMILTON on Saturday September 5th - Seat is in the ORCH Row H.

Ticket is face value - $180.00

Ticketmaster does not allow refunds or exchanges on Broadway shows, so my only option is to see if there are any Broadway fans willing to purchase the ticket off me. I will be able to transfer the ticket to yo

1 x HAMILTON Ticket For Sale
 Jul 29 2015, 08:14:20 AM

Hi Guys, 

Due to my travel plans from Australia being changed, i need to sell my single (1 seat) for the 2:00pm performance of HAMILTON on Saturday September 5th - Seat is in the ORCH Row H.

Ticket is face value - $180.00

I will be able to transfer the ticket to you via Ticketmaster transfer once payment has been received.

If you have any questions, please let me know. 

Cheers, 

Mark 

Where is John Hill these days??
 Aug 19 2006, 10:26:28 PM
Hi All,
I was just wondering is anyone knows where John Hill is these days, i think the guys is such a talent and was wondering where he is?

Mark

The Color Purple Question
 Apr 19 2006, 08:52:00 AM
Hi All,
I was wondering if someone can tell me if there is a clip of LaChanze performing "Im Here" from The Color Purple. I have seen the video preview on here but was wondering if the full song has been performed live at all.
Thanks

Rush Tickets For Broadway Shows
 Jan 19 2006, 01:22:53 PM
Hi Everyone, I was hoping someone can help me out, by letting me know what all the rush ticket options are for some of the Broadway shows. I have read about The Color Purple, but does anyone know about things like Jersey Boys, Piazza and how i find out about the new shows coming up like Wedding Singer, Lestat, Barefoot in the Park. I know they haven't opened but how do i find out if they have the rush option or if someone wants to email me some tips on getting cheap seats thats cool also. Many T
re: Producers Movie Clips
 Dec 1 2005, 05:04:05 AM
Hi All,
Today i attended a screening of The Producers and thought it was much more entertaining than i thought it would be. Nathan and Matthew are fantastic and I think that Gary steals the film for me.

re: Hugh Is Coming Back To OZ
 Oct 18 2005, 07:13:15 AM
Im from Australia and saw Hugh in The Boy From Oz in NYC, I didn't cry after I still call Australia home but I did feel proud, call me a suka hehehe. But I can say that the Aussie version was alot more harsh than the safe Broadway version. From what i remember and maybe someone from Australia maybe able to confirm for me. But when Peters dad shoots himself, the mother cleans the blood off the floor and sings "don't cry out loud", that was really sad and moving, where as in the Broadway version t
re: Hugh Is Coming Back To OZ
 Oct 16 2005, 07:11:21 AM
Yeah Rod Laver Arena is a huge venue. I heard that they may even do it in the rounds even? I dont know how that would go, but I also heard that there may be some other BIG names in the show to support, for example a Toni Collette as Liza perhaps - we'll have to wait and see when casting is announced. But it should be awesome CAN'T WAIT!!!

Hugh Is Coming Back To OZ
 Oct 16 2005, 05:25:14 AM
Hi Everyone, I just read an "official" article online in Australia about The Boy From Oz coming to Australia.
Hugh Jackman brings The Boy from Oz home

I have pasted it below. I hope you enjoy it. Take care all.

Sunday Oct 16 18:34 AEST
After more than a year of speculation, Hugh Jackman has confirmed he will star in an Australian arena tour of the Boy From Oz.

The A-list Hollywood actor has a number of film commitments to complete and will return to the

re: Those Videos Are Awesome!!!Thanks Rob
 Oct 7 2005, 05:10:28 PM
What are the videos of? Can you post a link?
BARE - LA CAST
 Oct 7 2005, 12:33:57 PM
I was wondering if anyone can let me know where i can find pictures of the LA production of BARE or the LA cast pictures. Was there ever a website for the LA run? If anyone can help, please either email me privately or post a message.
Take Care All and Thanks for reading

re: Boy from Oz on dvd?
 Oct 2 2005, 05:50:33 AM
Hey Urban, Are you in Australia?
 Oct 2 2005, 04:24:30 AM
I know what you mean, but i think that if you have a show like Boy From Oz and have it played in Oz with a crowd full of Aussies it would be an amazing atmosphere im sure. Just have to wonder how much the tickets are going to go for and if they will change the stage set up and include perhaps a catwalk or even perform it in the rounds even.
 Oct 1 2005, 11:29:20 PM
Yeah he is . Im from Australia and i heard that he is playing it in one of our arenas - BIG HUGE PRODUCTION! Ill Be There!!!! Being in Australia it will go CRAZY. I saw the broadway show and the Australian version and they were both very different.
re: Color Purple New MP3
 Sep 20 2005, 05:40:16 PM
I like the song, but correct me if im wrong. Is it very similar to the song in Sister Act 2 that lauren hill sings as a duet at the piano. When i heard it for the first time, i sang along i knew the chorus. Can someone confirm with me, is it an original song?
re: How many In My Life CDs have you gotten
 Sep 18 2005, 02:47:38 AM
Hi Gang,
If anyone is willing to part with 2 sample copies of In My Life. Please let me know. Id love to hear the music, i have read alot about the show and am curious now. Please email me if your willing to part with 2 copies. Many thanks friends - Take care
Mark

re: Most touching ballads?
 Aug 27 2005, 12:52:35 PM
Definatley would have to say.
Tell Me Its Not True - Blood Brothers
Absolution and Cross - BARE

Broadway Pics and Artwork
 Aug 27 2005, 12:51:12 PM
Hi Gang,
I was wondering if anyone knew of a good site that had pictures from new and old Broadway shows and the poster artwork etc. Does such a site exist?
Mark

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You