News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for hollaj2

hollaj2 Profile Photo
Member Name: hollaj2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Megan Mullally in Anything Goes!!!
 Mar 1 2012, 02:19:35 PM
This is one of the reasons that I was so surprised when Roundabout offered MM the job on Anything Goes:

"As it turns out, her much publicized departure from Lips Together, Teeth Apart was the result of the abusive nature of the show’s director, Joe Mantello. I won’t use her exact descriptor words on request, but her treatment under the director was less than desirable and reached a tipping point when he tried to pit her against friend and co-star, Patton Oswalt. Mullally and Oswalt quickly realized what was going on and she decided it was worth breaching her contract to leave the show and avoid working in such a hateful and unhappy environment. However, musical theater is still one of her great loves and will likely be in her future again sometime."

http://poptimal.com/2011/07/comic-con-2011-childrens-hospital-press-room-and-panel/#.T0_JHXniGjc

Megan Mullally in Anything Goes!!!
 Feb 16 2012, 04:34:26 PM
I have no doubt she'd do a fantastic job. I'm blown away that they would ask her to come aboard after they stabbed her in the back.
Broadway's Official Guide-New York Amusements 1929
 Jun 16 2008, 12:19:15 AM
New York Amusements - Broadway's Official Guide dated March 11th, 1929
Spotted ebay auction....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=290239060168&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=019

re: Young Frankenstein cast changes
 Jun 12 2008, 10:05:41 PM
Megans last day is August 3rd

source: www.megansmadams.com

Megan Mullally's Last Day in Young Frankenstein
 Jun 12 2008, 12:43:36 AM
AS per www.megansmadams.com -

Confirmed: Megan's last day for Young Frankenstein is August 3rd. For those of you that haven't seen the show, get out and get your tickets NOW.
Megan has a wonderful, memorable part in this Broadway musical, don't miss your chance to see her as Elizabeth.

re: Megan in Young Frankenstein
 May 28 2008, 09:22:18 PM
Her last day is August 2nd

re: Young Frankenstein Stage Door?
 Apr 7 2008, 03:34:43 AM
I've stagedoored three times at evening shows. Twice in November was Andrea, Roger, Megan, Shuler and Sutton. Two weeks ago Andrea, Megan and Sutton came out along with Jim Borstelmann and Justin Patterson. Sutton comes out with funky hats on and if you don't know what you're looking for you could miss her 9/10 times. I have yet to come across Christopher.

A photo of Sutton I found on flickr - http://flickr.com/photos/15593428@N00/462311137/

re: Young Frankenstein - Surprisingly Good
 Mar 31 2008, 02:44:22 AM
I too enjoyed it last Tuesday.
I missed Megan and wanted to walk out when I found out she wouldn't be there. But I ended up staying and found the show phenominal. I am partial so I did not like the understudy. But the show itself was wonderful and the actors fed off the audience. They later said it was one of the best audiences they'd had. Loved Andrea and Christopher.
I can't wait to head back to NYC in June!

re: Megan Mullally To Perform In Concert At Zipper Factory March 24
 Feb 20 2008, 04:18:33 AM
I just wanted to bump this. There are some tickets left and she puts on a wonderful show.

MEGAN MULLALLY AND SUPEME MUSIC PROGRAM
Monday, March 24 at 9:30 & 11:30 p.m.
Tickets: $35 - $65
www.thezipperfactory.com

Supreme Music Program is: Megan Mullally – vocals, cardboard box, chains in a bowl, plastic egg, moral high ground; Greg Kuehn – acoustic piano, Wurlitzer electric piano, Farfisa organ, toy piano, harmonium, acoustic guitar, finger bass, percussion, back-up

Broadway Virgin - YF stagedoor, tickets, understudy
 Jun 29 2007, 04:19:02 AM
A few questions from a newbie.
I am planning on seeing Young Frankenstein this fall. I've read some posts on stagedooring etiquette and I would love a signed playbill - where's the stage door at the Hilton? We are traveling in from the Midwest to see one specific person in the play - how often does an understudy step in? How will we know if that person (Megan Mullally) isn't going to be in it that day? Should we try and get tickets on the day of sale (15th) for November/December or can we

Megan Mullally to play in YF - Official Press Release
 Jun 1 2007, 11:01:38 AM
Released on Megan's New website (Went live today) www.meganmullally.net

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE JUNE 1, 2007

Megan Mullally to open in Young Frankenstein on Broadway this fall
In November, Megan Mullally will be returning to Broadway in the world premiere of the Mel Brooks musical, "YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN".

Based on Mel Brooks' hilarious cult classic film, the musical reunites the Tony-winning team of composer/lyricist Mel Brooks and director/choreographer Susan Stroman

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You