News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for EdenIsMyHero

EdenIsMyHero Profile Photo
Member Name: EdenIsMyHero
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Follies at the Ahmanson - Hot Tix
 Apr 3 2012, 03:19:34 PM
I bought Hot Tix for American Idiot and they were in the side orchestra (which was definitely partial view for that show). My friends also got Hot Tix in the side orch for Bring it On. What the website says about hot tix is that DAY OF, they are only available in the balcony- for Idiot, they sell unsold balcony seats as Hot Tix day of (I have heard they usually have more than just balcony, though).

Still, that's a bit discouraging as I was hoping to get the side orch Hot Tix for Follie

American Idiot Tour Opening Night Review
 Dec 29 2011, 09:15:56 PM
Saw it in Utica last week. Talia Aaron is in Leslie's old track. Kaitlyn Terrill is officially in Alysha's old track, but she is out with an injury. Jillian Mueller went on for her track and sang TMTS in Utica and I believe Jennifer Bowles (whom they brought in from the old Broadway company to have a 2nd swing while Kaitlyn is out) has been on so far in Toronto.

It is very difficult to say which guy is in which old track because by reducing the number of guys by 2, the tracks have been

Full Cast and Creative Team Announced for EVITA on Broadway!
 Dec 8 2011, 10:40:13 PM
I could not be happier for Christina. Loved her in Wicked and Marvelous Wonderettes- she really is something special, and this is a huge deal for her. Also a truly sweet person. Can't wait to attend one of her performances.
Is
 Nov 6 2011, 02:21:35 PM
I saw it last night. I thought it was a lot of fun- it still needs some work, especially in act 1 in my opinion, but the crowd seemed to eat it up. I think it could definitely be a successful crowd-pleaser in NY.
Godspell Rush?
 Oct 18 2011, 11:05:35 AM
Do you recall how much the lotto loser seats cost? Thanks!
What Is Your Viewing Record For A Broadway Show?
 Aug 3 2011, 03:25:36 PM
American Idiot 16x
Spring Awakening 12x
Wicked 9x
Legally Blonde 6x
Hair 6x
Next to Normal 5x
RENT 4x

Most are a combination of Broadway and tours.

How to Succeed Rush
 Apr 19 2011, 09:53:26 AM
My friend and I got there at 10am last Sunday and got 2 tickets in the right box. Excellent seats- very close to the stage and I didn't feel like I missed anything of importance. There were about 30 people already in line when we got there, and we heard they had about 50 tickets. A few people behind us also got tickets, but I doubt everyone did.
Catch me if you Can Preview Thread
 Apr 6 2011, 10:48:38 AM
Any word on how rush has been?
First Preview Jerusalem?
 Apr 5 2011, 08:12:55 AM
Does anyone know what rush has been like?
HAIR on tour lotto or RUSH? (Boston Stop)
 Mar 29 2011, 11:15:17 PM
I am seeing it tomorrow from the mezz, so I will let you know! On Saturday night not a ton of people went onstage for the curtain call...people seemed like they didn't know what to make of it. Kacie Sheik looked so excited when my friends and I started heading down the aisle, she practically dragged us onstage.
 Mar 29 2011, 12:02:37 PM
By "regular rush" they just mean one hour before rather than advance rush. It is still only for students.
 Mar 28 2011, 05:42:47 PM
Actually, my friends got us advance student rush on Saturday and they allowed 2 per ID. Don't know if this will change since they updated the policy today- as of last week they were saying it was all advance rush.

Also, I've heard a lot of the rush seats have been in the mezzanine for this production. On Saturday we were given rear orchestra on the side, and they were great seats.

Pearl Sun as Diana today!
 Mar 28 2011, 04:45:09 PM
I saw the evening show in Providence last night, which was the same cast as the matinee with the exception of Emma being back. As a whole, I really enjoyed the tour cast. The show is in very good hands. The audience was also really into it and was immediately on their feet at the end, which was great to see for a touring house.

As soon as I heard that Perry was cast, I was hoping he would be on when I saw it- loved him in the Spring Awakening tour. I thought he was a fantastic Gabe! Hi

Mar 28 2011, 04:38:21 PM
From the Broadway Across America- Boston Facebook page:

HAIR STUDENT RUSH UPDATE: ADVANCE Student Rush tickets are available for Tues-Thurs performances only. (you can purchase anytime during the week/day for those performances) Regular rush (arrive at the the theatre 1 hour before performance) is in effect Fri-Sun. $27 CASH.

AMERICAN IDIOT - understudies?
 Mar 23 2011, 10:25:08 PM
Last I heard Andrew Call plans to be back on 3/29.
American Idiot Rear Mezzanine
 Mar 10 2011, 08:42:17 PM
I sat in the very last row of the rear mezz (row R all the way on the right) recently and found the seats to be very good. The only thing we missed was St. Jimmy's entrance, but that is only because my friends and I were in the three seats furthest to the right. If St. Jimmy's entrance is important to you, I would sit on the left. You will be able to see Extraordinary Girl just fine from anywhere in the mezz.
Peter and the Starcatcher
 Mar 9 2011, 10:57:41 PM
I think anyone who's seen it will agree that this is an Off-Broadway show. Trying to make it anything bigger would take away so much of what makes it special.

Apologize if this has been posted elsewhere already, but Brantley loved it:
http://theater.nytimes.com/2011/03/10/theater/reviews/peter-and-the-starcatcher-at-theater-workshop-review.html?smid=tw-nytimesTheater&seid=auto

HOW TO SUCCEED Rush
 Mar 4 2011, 01:18:25 PM
It's general rush, you don't have to be a student.

General Rush: $30 - tickets available on day of performance when box office opens. Limit 2 per customer. Subject to availability.

2011- 2012 National Tours
 Mar 4 2011, 10:00:08 AM
I am sad about the Colonial, too, but BAA-Boston will be using the Shubert Theater as their second venue now, and it is at least similarly sized.
2011- 2012 National Tours
 Mar 4 2011, 12:03:36 AM
Boston's season:

South Pacific 9/27-10/2/11
La Cage 12/5-12/18/11
American Idiot 1/24-1/29/12
The Addams Family 2/7-2/19/12
Les Miserables 3/13-4/1/12
Beauty and the Beast 5/29-6/3/12
Mamma Mia 6/19-6/24/12
Billy Elliot 8/1-9/2/12

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You