News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Dolly_Levi

Dolly_Levi Profile Photo
Member Name: Dolly_Levi
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Broadway Company of CHICAGO's 'It Gets Better' Video  Oct 8 2010, 10:52:57 AM
Beautiful!
Anything goes revival Billy and Hope casting  Oct 8 2010, 10:40:49 AM
Gavin Creel is my dream choice as well.
Sebastian Arcelus to play Buddy in Elf; Amy Spanger to play love interest  Sep 21 2010, 09:43:40 PM
What happened to Noah???
Beth Leavel  Sep 20 2010, 10:26:51 AM
I finally saw MM this summer (when my own MM was visiting) and Beth was terrific. As mentioned above she was funny, funny, funny and sang the hell out of those songs. She was a great fit for the show and looked like she was having a ball. Can't wait to see her in Elf.
Photo Flash: New WOMEN ON THE VERGE OF A NERVOUS BREAKDOWN Promo Shots!  Sep 17 2010, 04:01:18 PM
Danny looks oddly like Cesar Romero in that pic.
N2N closing?  Sep 14 2010, 07:30:49 PM
Don't cry for BDJ, I'm sure he 'Shrek-ed' all the way to the bank - and then (gravy) got to join N2N after all. I'd say his was a solid choice.
Bernadette Peters as Sally in 'Follies'  Aug 26 2010, 10:05:06 AM
Sorry, just saw there is another thread about this.

Live from the Lincoln Center Discussion Thread  Aug 19 2010, 11:18:40 AM
Still have Paulo's 'This Nearly Was Mine' on my mind today. What a passionate performance! Both when I saw the show live (almost 2 years ago) and on last night's telecast that number really affected me.
Kathy Najimy as Mother Superior in B'Way SISTER ACT?  Aug 18 2010, 10:34:16 AM
I <3 Kathy! The lady is funny!
Mendes-Peters GYPSY  Aug 6 2010, 11:50:07 AM
Explain more in-depth what you mean re: Stritch, Jordan. I find that fascinating.
Is Chad Kimball ever in MEMPHIS?  Jul 31 2010, 06:34:49 PM
I agree with Dollypop re: contemporary composers, but would also add that I feel bookwriters (and directors) are also at fault, not properly writing in 'breaks' for lead characters. I first noticed (and was able to articulate this) after seeing 'Legally Blonde,' there were just no noticeable stretches of time that didn't feature Elle - where was the time for the actress to have a short break for a drink, etc. I think that, over time, impacted the actress' performance in the role. Having recen
Todd Buonopane is Lord Farquaad in SHREK Tour!  Jul 27 2010, 01:35:18 PM
Todd thinks he is Nathan Lane or Cher.

Carl Magnum, that is one of the funniest things I have read on here in quite a while.

Todd Buonopane is Lord Farquaad in SHREK Tour!  Jul 26 2010, 11:20:19 AM
Wow! 'Shrek' will burn some folks, just ask Chester Gregory. Wonder what happened with Buonopane?
Carol Channing on THE VIEW.  Jul 22 2010, 10:21:08 AM
I have always hoped she'd do Madame Armfeldt as well.
Liza Minnelli in Lady Gaga's Telephone (Ok...it's really Christine Pedi)  Jul 10 2010, 04:07:33 PM
Great fun! I must confess I think her Liza looks more like Joyce DeWitt.
Hunter and Jen are lying hypocrites.  Jul 1 2010, 12:41:13 AM
Broadway.com - Hunter Foster - Ask A Star

Hunter and Jen are lying hypocrites.  Jun 29 2010, 10:51:49 AM
I have wondered all along what Sutton was thinking about all this -
Photo Coverage: Backstage at MILLION DOLLAR QUARTET with 'Hollywood' Melissa Etheridge!  Jun 24 2010, 12:39:02 PM
Was anyone there? What did Melissa do? One of her songs? an Elvis tune perhaps?
Sutton Foster to Star in ANYTHING GOES Directed by Kathleen Marshall; Opens  Jun 23 2010, 12:27:17 AM
Well, somethingwicked, who are those ppl?
Hunter Foster Whines with other non Hollywood actors  Jun 19 2010, 12:10:54 AM
Playbill p/u the story:

Foster told Variety that he expected the group, which he started June 16, to provoke a discussion among a fairly small group of theatre folk about the merits of bringing Hollywood stars to the Tony telecast, both as presenters and as frequent awardees, and whether that overshadows the contributions of working, non-celebrity theatre talent.

Foster said to Variety that he was surprised but heartened by how quickly his group has become popular. “Maybe if th

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You