pixeltracker

Photo Coverage: Backstage at MILLION DOLLAR QUARTET with "Hollywood" Melissa Etheridge!

Photo Coverage: Backstage at MILLION DOLLAR QUARTET with "Hollywood" Melissa Etheridge!

Phyllis Rogers Stone
TheatreFan4 Profile Photo
TheatreFan4
Phyllis Rogers Stone
#2Photo Coverage: Backstage at MILLION DOLLAR QUARTET with 'Hollywood' Melissa Etheridge!
Posted: 6/24/10 at 12:26pm

I've never seen the show. Is she playing herself? Is she Time Travelin' Melissa Etheridge?

TheatreFan4 Profile Photo
TheatreFan4
#3Photo Coverage: Backstage at MILLION DOLLAR QUARTET with 'Hollywood' Melissa Etheridge!
Posted: 6/24/10 at 12:28pm

I prefer Time Traveling Jesus. Hopefully that next leap will be the leap home.

songanddanceman2 Profile Photo
songanddanceman2
#4Photo Coverage: Backstage at MILLION DOLLAR QUARTET with 'Hollywood' Melissa Etheridge!
Posted: 6/24/10 at 12:32pm

A Celeb name in a show..outrageous

Hunter must be gitting his teeth

Namo i love u but we get it already....you don't like Madonna

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#5Photo Coverage: Backstage at MILLION DOLLAR QUARTET with 'Hollywood' Melissa Etheridge!
Posted: 6/24/10 at 12:33pm

Elizabeth Stanley looks like she's been assigned to keep him under control!

songanddanceman2 Profile Photo
songanddanceman2
#6Photo Coverage: Backstage at MILLION DOLLAR QUARTET with 'Hollywood' Melissa Etheridge!
Posted: 6/24/10 at 12:34pm

hahahaha i just noticed that

Namo i love u but we get it already....you don't like Madonna

byebyebaby12 Profile Photo
byebyebaby12
#7Photo Coverage: Backstage at MILLION DOLLAR QUARTET with 'Hollywood' Melissa Etheridge!
Posted: 6/24/10 at 12:37pm

She was jsut on for the finale apparently.

Dolly_Levi Profile Photo
Dolly_Levi
#8Photo Coverage: Backstage at MILLION DOLLAR QUARTET with 'Hollywood' Melissa Etheridge!
Posted: 6/24/10 at 12:39pm

Was anyone there? What did Melissa do? One of her songs? an Elvis tune perhaps?

Laughter is much more important than applause. Applause is almost a duty. Laughter is a reward. Carol Channing

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#9Photo Coverage: Backstage at MILLION DOLLAR QUARTET with 'Hollywood' Melissa Etheridge!
Posted: 6/24/10 at 12:40pm

I don't know how I ever lived my life before without eleven pictures of Melissa Etheridge making a muscle.

Bettyboy72 Profile Photo
Bettyboy72
#10Photo Coverage: Backstage at MILLION DOLLAR QUARTET with 'Hollywood' Melissa Etheridge!
Posted: 6/24/10 at 1:52pm

Sweet Jesus! Hunter sharing the stage with an OSCAR Winner!!! Blasphemy!!!! Take Broadway Back From The Grammys!!!!

"The sexual energy between the mother and son really concerns me!"-random woman behind me at Next to Normal "I want to meet him after and bang him!"-random woman who exposed her breasts at Rock of Ages, referring to James Carpinello

Phyllis Rogers Stone
Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#12Photo Coverage: Backstage at MILLION DOLLAR QUARTET with 'Hollywood' Meliss
Posted: 6/24/10 at 3:40pm

I never realized how hot Levi was until seeing those pics. I'd like to see his great balls of fire.

everythingtaboo Profile Photo
everythingtaboo
#13Photo Coverage: Backstage at MILLION DOLLAR QUARTET with 'Hollywood' Meliss
Posted: 6/24/10 at 3:58pm

I don't necessarily agree with all of what she said, but I sent my parents to see the show with Melissa last night. Here's my stepmom's review:

Levi Kreis was the entire show. He won the Tony, didn’t he? I was never an Elvis fan and I like him even less now and I’m rethinking my feelings about Johnny Cash. I never heard of Carl Perkins and I will survive very nicely never hearing about him again.

Now on to the highlight of the evening – Melissa Etheridge. Let me tell you – she got on that stage and the entire theatre came to life. She sang one song and blew the roof off the place. It was worth the 90 minutes just to see her for 10! In my opinion, I don’t see how that show will be around for too much longer.

"Hey little girls, look at all the men in shiny shirts and no wives!" - Jackie Hoffman, Xanadu, 19 Feb 2008

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#14Photo Coverage: Backstage at MILLION DOLLAR QUARTET with 'Hollywood' Meliss
Posted: 6/24/10 at 4:08pm

Yeah, Levi Kreis is indeed hot...

I'm sure Hunter gave Ethridge what-for when the cameras weren't on. I mean.. he's not a hypocrite.

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

clever name Profile Photo
clever name
#15Photo Coverage: Backstage at MILLION DOLLAR QUARTET with 'Hollywood' Meliss
Posted: 6/24/10 at 4:33pm

Every time that picture of her shows up on the corner of my screen I think it's Robert Plant.