News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for LittleEDIEfan595

LittleEDIEfan595 Profile Photo
Member Name: LittleEDIEfan595
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Who shot Mindy? The investigation.
 Sep 6 2008, 08:12:02 PM
Here's my theory:

Cheyenne had met up with Larry where he had given Larry an envelope. Enclosed in this envelope was the plan to dispose of Mindy. Cheyenne was the one who shot Mindy, hence when Mindy was yelling "Get outta here...". She was shot before she could finish that sentence. I believe she was about to say, "Get outta her Cheyenne Jackson", as she had in the past. Lin Miranda, the only person who said he wasn't seeing the show, went to hide the body of Mindy in a mysterious to

re: Shows you went into just to see what the hype was about then wound up
 Aug 25 2008, 10:48:12 PM
Legally Blonde, very fun night
re: Lea Michele as Elphaba
 Aug 22 2008, 03:33:43 PM
I don't think Lea will be able to pull of Elphaba but I would LOVE to see Kate Shindle take it on.
re: Mamma Mia! The Movie Sing-Along Version In Theaters 8/29
 Aug 20 2008, 11:44:21 PM
I'm actually likeing this idea. I had the urge to sing the songs when i saw it but i was sitting on the left side of the theatre...when we walked in the usher said if we were going to sing or dance to sit on the right side but that was basically full so we were forced to sit on the left side. Darn ushers!
re: It's a boy! Marissa Jaret Winokur Is a Mom
 Jul 26 2008, 02:09:57 PM
Congrats to Marissa and Judah!
re: IF you had to steal ONE THING from a Broadway show...
 Jul 26 2008, 02:06:37 PM
Little Mermaid: The triton
Grey gardens: One of the cans of cat food

re: New 'So Much Better' single! :) (Spoiler Alert!)
 Jul 22 2008, 12:48:33 AM
I think she did a nice job but she doesn't live up to LBB. Well, we'll see how she does on the stage I guess.
re: WICKED Storyline Questions
 Jul 13 2008, 07:24:08 PM
PLOT HOLES
re: Your Worst Musical Ideas
 Jul 12 2008, 03:19:44 PM
Hogan Knows Best: The Musical- Follow into a journey of Hulk Hogan and his family as he recoups from the wrestling business while trying to keep his family together

Norbit: The Musical starring Frenchie Davis as Respusha!

re: The Search for the Next Elle Woods: The Spoiler thread
 Jul 11 2008, 03:34:49 PM
"Celina complained about having to sing backup during the OMG...number because she was "not some chorus girl."

I haven't read all the posts after that but if I'm not mistaken Celina was part of the chorus for Tarzan. I'm not 100 percent sure but I'm almost positive

re: Who's Your Favorite 'Edna' in HAIRSPRAY?
 Jul 7 2008, 01:34:21 PM
It's between Paul Vogt and Harvey.
I can't choose

re: What do you plan on seeing next?
 Jul 7 2008, 01:31:50 PM
My next show will probably be [tos]but there might be a second xanadu visit before that.
re: Much Anticipated Musicals That Crashed & Burned - Big Time
 Jun 22 2008, 04:26:21 PM
Yeah, I just re-read the title and realized that Little Mermaid didn't crash and burn.
re: Much Anticipated Musicals That Crashed & Burned - Big Time
 Jun 22 2008, 02:26:45 PM
Tarzan and the Little Mermaid were both very hyped.
re: Most Uncomfortable Theatre Moments with your parents
 Jun 22 2008, 10:47:44 AM
When I saw A Chorus Line with my parents during "Dance:Ten Looks:Three". At first my parents looked over at me but about a few seconds into the song (along with the audience) we were all hysterically laughing.
re: favorite opening number
 Jun 22 2008, 10:41:01 AM
I really love the In the Heights opening number as well as Tarzan. The show sucked but the opening number certainly gave me hope going into it.
re: What Bway show is the most romantic of all time?
 Jun 22 2008, 10:25:09 AM
Xanadu!

Just kidding, probably Light in the Piazza.

re: Legally Blonde
 Jun 21 2008, 10:15:20 AM
A fun night out but it's no Phantom of the Opera
Hilarious Comments...
 Jun 21 2008, 10:13:18 AM
There was these two women I was walking behind and we were walking past someone who was handing out flyers and they said no thank you and walked away. Then one of the women said, "Why didn't we take them? I think that guy is a contestant on the Apprentice!”

Not excatly related to Broadway but it still amused me.

Unpopular Opinions You Hold
 Jun 21 2008, 10:06:38 AM
I thought parts in Gypsy were really boring.

Patti LuPone has a nice voice but it just wasn't showcased to much in Gypsy except for the last two notes of "Everything’s Coming Up Roses" and "Rose's Turn". That might have just been me but that’s what I think.

Rent bores me and I don't understand why it's still on Broadway.

Wicked is a spectacle not a musical.

I thought that Young Frankenstein should have been nominated over Cry Baby. I enjoyed You

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You