News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for swanjewel

swanjewel Profile Photo
Member Name: swanjewel
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

little shop attendance?  Jan 7 2020, 09:21:33 PM

If I recall, Groff said he hasn’t missed one show besides the scheduled 2 week break he had for Frozen promo in November. He has 2 weeks left so I think he’ll be in every show until he leaves unless he were to become sick.

Little Shop of Horrors Lottery  Dec 30 2019, 10:56:18 PM
I wonder if more people will try for the lottery and cancellation line as Groff’s departure gets closer.
Frozen beyond Caissie Levy (Elsa) and Patti Murin (Anna)...casting news?  Dec 27 2019, 09:30:19 PM

ModernMillie3 said: "Fosse76 said: "Hopefully they'll hire more age-appropriate actresses."

I honestly know nothing about this show, it just never interested me.Are the women supposed to be teenagers or something?
"

They are supposed to be 18 and 21 in the film. I thought Cassie and Patti were too adult looking. More age- appropriate actresses might be around 24 maybe?

Lea Michelle On Xmas At Rockefeller Center  Dec 7 2019, 05:04:47 PM
Lea did a TV movie called “Same Time, Next Christmas” that aired on ABC. It was as cheesy as the Christmas movies on Lifetime and Hallmark.
Broadway trip - Times Square/midtown hotels with no resort fees  Oct 22 2019, 10:18:14 PM
Best Western Premiere in Herald Square, Hyatt Place Herald Square, and Holiday Inn Express in Herald Square. All one stop on the train away from Times Square (you can even walk).
Little Shop of Horrors (PREVIEWS)  Oct 19 2019, 12:17:18 AM
Saw this tonight and thought it was great!!! Jonathan Groff was awesome! His voice was incredible. Christian Borle was hilarious. Definitely got some of the biggest laughs. A cast recording would be awesome. Side note: Ben Platt and Ben Stiller were at the show.
Little Shop of Horrors reviews  Oct 17 2019, 10:20:27 PM

The Hollywood reporter:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/review/little-shop-horrors-theater-review-1248089

Little Shop of Horrors (PREVIEWS)  Sep 29 2019, 07:50:21 PM

He has openly joked about his excessive sweating and spitting. It’s nothing new with him. I have friends who bought tickets in the front row knowing they would be in Groff’s “spit zone”. It’s definitely common knowledge with him.

Radio City Christmas Spectacular Discount?  Sep 15 2019, 12:35:17 PM

dmwnc1959 said: "swanjewel said: "Chase currently has seats at a discount when you buy tickets with one of their bank cards (that’s how I got mine for this years show). Also, when it gets closer to the holiday season, tickets show up on Groupon. "

Is there a discount code for this? I’ve been to the website and see that Citi MC is also having a pre-sale that starts today. I have Chase Visaand Citi MC, so can use either that gives me the better deal.

"

Go to this website. And Anastasia_Beaverhausen is correct. It’s not a discount but early access.  But I have great seats this year, very close to the stage that didn’t cost me an arm and a leg, so to me it seems like a discount. 

https://www.rockettes.com/christmas/chase/

Radio City Christmas Spectacular Discount?  Sep 14 2019, 10:42:55 PM
Chase currently has seats at a discount when you buy tickets with one of their bank cards (that’s how I got mine for this years show). Also, when it gets closer to the holiday season, tickets show up on Groupon.
LITTLE SHOP OF HORRORS returning Off-Broadway this Fall?  Jul 22 2019, 11:32:14 PM

Got tickets for October. Cant' wait to see Groff on stage again. 

LITTLE SHOP OF HORRORS returning Off-Broadway this Fall?  Jul 22 2019, 03:44:24 PM

I appreciate telecharge saying Groff is out for those two weeks in November for what is most likely Frozen promo. I would be upset if I bought tickets wanting to see him specifically and then finding out he’s out. I mean there’s a risk of that happening anyway with live shows but at least people can plan in advance.

Hoping I can get good priced seats but I’m willing to pay bucks to see this show with this cast. 

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread  Mar 26 2019, 12:52:40 AM
Just bought tickets for April. Paid $69.50 for each part in the orchestra. Not bad considering a friend of mine paid $1800 for herself and two nephews last year.
36 Questions (The Podcast Musical)  Jun 27 2018, 09:16:33 PM
I listened to it and really liked it. I wish they would do a staged reading of this. Not sure about the sheet music but you could always tweet the writers. My fave song is Natalie Cook.
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread  Feb 8 2018, 12:45:54 PM
All that was left were the expensive tickets of course. I might as well see the show in London. Or wait until tickets go on sale for April 2019.
Harry Potter access code?  Feb 5 2018, 09:09:54 PM
Even if I end up getting a time after being on standby, what’s going to be left? None of the cheap seats that’s for sure.
Harry Potter access code?  Feb 5 2018, 08:59:41 PM
I had an easier time getting Hamilton tickets. At this point I might as well see the show in a London.
Harry Potter access code?  Feb 5 2018, 08:14:54 PM
Got standby as well. Would like to see if anyone got a code.
Harry Potter access code?  Feb 5 2018, 07:44:23 PM
Surprised to have not gotten anything yet. I definitely thought someone would’ve gotten something. Still waiting...
What Happened to Radio City?  Dec 29 2017, 11:48:11 AM
I saw the Christmas show back in mid-November and have vowed not to go back. I sat in front of the rudest people I have ever encountered (they were tourists from Florida). During the show, they actually were watching videos on their phones and cackling. Mind you they were adults (40/50 year olds). When I couldn’t take it anymore (a 6 year old who was celebrating her birthday kept turning around to look at them), I complained to one of the ushers. He said he would go down and say something. Didn’
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You