News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Dublin2

Dublin2 Profile Photo
Member Name: Dublin2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

West Side Story  Feb 17 2020, 08:32:46 PM

You don't attend the theater clearly and have not been to West Side Story. For the past two weeks, Amar has been getting boos, confirmed by me and the others that have attended and mentioned it in this thread. Which makes sense because he sucks.

REAL News. 

DARLING GRENADINE previews  Feb 16 2020, 09:34:33 PM

I assumed they would extend, but hearing nothing about it I guess it's not happening. 

Girl from the North Country Rush  Feb 16 2020, 09:32:03 PM

My seat was right orchestra, fourth row, 3 seats in. Good seat and worth it. Anyone who is complaining about 40 dollar seats in NYC is laughable. 

Girl From The North Country - Broadway Previews  Feb 16 2020, 05:19:44 PM

I found this as bleak and depressing as a day in February. It was just too rough for me. 

Six or Girl from the North Country  Feb 16 2020, 05:17:40 PM

Six is better just overall. It's fun, it does not drag, and it's high energy the whole time. 

Isaac West Side Advice  Dec 27 2019, 10:41:12 PM

I think you know what we all know (the general public) and as someone stated in another thread, knee injuries can be tricky. I don't think this production is going to comment on his recovery any further nor is he because I think they want people to concentrate on the show being the star, and not have people cancel their tickets because he isn't there. I would say take a shot and attend the performance you paid for or cancel it all together now. Hoping he is back the extra th

WEST SIDE STORY (2019 Revival) Preview Thread  Dec 10 2019, 08:32:55 PM

WEST SIDE STORY (2019 Revival) Preview Thread  Dec 10 2019, 08:32:16 PM

Anything new on Almost Famous...  Dec 9 2019, 12:22:36 AM

It needs to be tightened up and recast, but I do look forward to see what they can do in NYC. 

This board in the old days  Nov 15 2019, 01:50:43 PM

There was definitely a feeling of cliquishness that was dominated by a few posters. These people tended to commandeer conversations and ignore or deride those they felt were beneath them. Some are still around (though in a somewhat diminished capacity), others are a distant memory.

Yes, you are so right. Many of them are gone now, one is in this very thread, and one has the distinct honor of the only user to have a "suspended" badge underneath their screen name,

Harvey Weinstein confronted at Actor's Hour  Oct 27 2019, 04:08:58 PM

I'm so sorry that happened to you, Mills. What is even more sad is that no other person has said that on this thread. Instead, they have attacked, insulted, and now mocked ("oh my) your experience. What an awful, sad thing. I cannot imagine. Compassion and understanding is severely lacking in the world today. 

Sending love.

Harvey Weinstein confronted at Actor's Hour  Oct 26 2019, 04:00:46 PM

Only insecure males would ever have an issue with a woman calling out a serial abuser in public. Sad. 

Broadway’s “Memphis” 10 Years Later...  Oct 22 2019, 02:20:14 PM

Kad said: "ModernMillie3 said: "It won because it was the Best Musical. It's in the record books, they got to put it on their marquee, they got the most distinguished theater award one can receive and it recouped. Unlike the vapid American IDIOT."

Yeah! It's in the record books for having won the most distinguished theater award one can receive, unlike garbage shows like WEST SIDE STORY, GYPSY, MAME, SWEET CHARITY, HAIR, GREASE, DREAMGIRLS, SUNDA

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 10/20/19  Oct 21 2019, 09:21:09 PM

Do you think they really could fill the entire theater for that rubbish? Even giving away free tickets? 

Jeremy Jordan @ Carnegie Hall - Overview  Oct 21 2019, 07:30:27 PM

He's no Derek Klena? Meaning Jeremy has five times the followers on social media, has a much more successful career, is much more of a household name, has a huge fan base, and is far wealthier? As long as that's what ya meant, cool. 

Barely anyone knows who Derek Klena is except Broadway people. 

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 10/20/19  Oct 21 2019, 03:53:36 PM

Columbus Day is barely a holiday, and would not impact a Monday night viewing of "Tootsie" so.....

Grosses are good and have continued to increase, the theater is full, and people love the show. That's all that matters. 

Kickstarter for Marin Mazzie & Jason Danieley CD  Oct 16 2019, 03:39:28 PM

Lovely and heartbreaking. 

Is Santino Fontana still out of Tootsie?  Oct 14 2019, 03:31:38 PM

Millie said nothing "passive aggressive". She offered a solution, just like you did. You seem to be a bit over-sensitive, imo. 

Smash Tv Show Time  Oct 14 2019, 03:29:04 PM

I wish it were on Netflix!

Is Santino Fontana still out of Tootsie?  Oct 14 2019, 03:19:09 PM

Box office works for me. This board isn't reliable sometimes. I call the box office for Oklahoma once weekly to try and catch Damon!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You