News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for tmcgriff

Member Name: tmcgriff
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Idina at If/Then @ The Pantages
 Dec 14 2015, 09:02:11 PM

JoseLee_ said: "Me and 7 people people waited 2 hours and 30 minutes after her Hollywood World Tour Concert and met her for only 10 seconds.. her group was rushing her. She signed one thing each for all 8 of us. The show was only 2 hours.. we waited longer. We were hiding in the parking lot cause the security was kicking everyone out. 

The security guard (pantages) said that she hasn't stage doored ever.. so far. I went on the 5th LA performa

If I could change just ONE word in a play or musical
 Dec 6 2015, 11:48:08 AM

Okay so this isn't necessarily a word change. But something that bothers me is when the word "there'll" is pronounced "they'll."

Most Elphaba's sing "But I swear someday they'll be a celebration throughout OZ...." and it drives me insane! When you sing that you are a say "But I swear someday they will be a celebration throughout Oz..." and that makes no sense.

This is also an issue in Next to No

Diversity on Broadway
 Oct 22 2015, 03:24:45 AM

hork said: ""Everyone's a little bit racist, it's true"

Everybody!

"But everyone's just about as racist, as yooouu-ou-ou

If we all could just admit

That we are racist a little bit

And everyone stop being so PC-ee-ee

Maybe w

Diversity on Broadway
 Oct 20 2015, 09:32:50 PM

Jesus ****ing Christ.

Reading this thread makes me see red.

Diversity on Broadway
 Oct 17 2015, 12:16:33 PM
hork said: "Just when we thought we were done, someone introduces the first actual bit of racism into this thread.

"No, you can't sing that song! Bad white girl!"

Jesus, it's not like she was trying to mount an all-white production of In the Heights. She just wanted to sing a song from it for a class. Who does that harm?

"

Racism against white people is not an actual thing. And even if it were, that would be far from the f

Diversity on Broadway
 Oct 13 2015, 09:59:04 PM

I'm sorry. Did someone essentially just say if you cast POC, you should lower ticket prices? Someone please tell me I am seeing things.

Hamilton
 Oct 5 2015, 10:47:42 PM

FindingNamo said: "It's BOLLOCKS!!  IT"S BOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKS!

Come on.  What do we think inspired Miranda?  Good hip hop and rap.  

"

THANK YOU!

Almost every single rap in Hamilton pays homage to another rap song.

While I am glad people who "don't like rap" are giving Hamilton a chance (which is great bec

New Les Mis Replacements Review Thread
 Oct 5 2015, 12:34:48 AM

The thing I loved the most about Brennyn Lark was that she really brought that tough girl exterior and was consistent with it. I feel like many Eponines have tiny glimpses of it, but once they start focusing on her desire to be with Marius, she turns into a lovesick, whiny puppy. I feel like Brennyn was consistent with her characterization in every circumstance the character is in. So even when she was singing On My Own, it was how I feel Eponine would truly perform it. It felt like part of t

LES MISERABLES Reivews
 Mar 23 2014, 02:53:51 PM
Maybe he plucked a hair every day he was in there?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You