News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for getlucky2

Member Name: getlucky2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

The Official TDF Thread  May 4 2017, 11:48:02 AM

Probably not surprising but I saw Sweat last night and the seats were amazing.  Row H on the aisle.  Great play of course, too

Bad Theater Behavior  May 31 2016, 01:39:57 PM

omg it was so satisfying Sunday night when my friend and I went to see The Color Purple, and after intermission when the second act had already begun, an usher came forward in the orchestra and flashed his light directly on this woman and told her to get off her phone.  I love seeing these rude people publicly shamed.  I would've put the damn bat signal on her and any other phone users if possible.

The Official TDF Thread  May 24 2016, 11:07:57 AM

steven22 said: "I'm seeing The Humans Wednesday night. Any idea where tdf seats are? 

"

So Jealous! As soon as I saw Humans on there I RACED to get tickets but I was too slow.  All sold out!

The Official TDF Thread  May 4 2016, 10:21:20 AM

I got tickets for Fun Home last night and loved my seat.  Was in the center, a few rows back and on the aisle, which was amazing.

Idina Menzel dating Aaron Lohr?  Sep 2 2015, 01:10:22 PM

"I might be wrong, but Idina and Taye had a house in LA, which I'm guessing they sold during the divorce. Taye is based out of LA and I'm guessing Idina stays when she can to keep Walker near both of them. They each have apartments in Manhattan as well."

Yes, you're correct.  Both Taye and Idina are bicoastal and have been for an extremely long time.  That was my point.

Idina Menzel dating Aaron Lohr?  Sep 1 2015, 01:10:25 PM

"what is she going to do in LA? she hasnt been successful out there"

I'm not sure what you mean.  She's lived in LA for YEARS.  Also the father of her child lives there.

Also...Idina Menzel has worked in a number of television shows and movies that cast out of LA.  So again....what are you talking about?

Idina Menzel to Reprise Leading Role in If/Then tour  May 12 2015, 10:51:53 PM

Fact: Idina has made six figures from Frozen 1.  And will probably make ten fold that from Frozen 2.

Idina Menzel dating Aaron Lohr?  Apr 30 2015, 11:10:10 AM

Seems Aaron was Idina's date at the White House Correspondents Dinner

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3055802/Letting-Idina-Menzel-ditches-brunette-hair-blonde-makeover-White-House-Correspondents-Dinner.html

Idina Menzel dating Aaron Lohr?  Apr 7 2015, 01:13:57 PM

http://www.justjared.com/2015/04/06/idina-menzel-works-on-her-fitness-with-a-guy-friend/

He seems to be the mystery guy in these photos.

IF/THEN Will Launch National Tour!  Mar 24 2015, 03:40:57 PM
"Technically I think it's just a pilot episode, and maybe it'll get picked up. Or it might not. There isn't much information about it otherwise, though."

Yeah, most TV shows start off as a pilot. My point is, to sit here and act like she doesn't have plenty of career options right now (including TV) is not only ridiculous but actually delusional.

IF/THEN Will Launch National Tour!  Mar 24 2015, 10:39:56 AM
"Why not earn bank..what else can she do? I don't see her on a TV show."

I guess you missed the announcement that she's starring in a TV series that Ellen DeGeneres is producing.

If/Then is closing  Jan 9 2015, 05:37:39 PM
Err....who said Idina was irreplaceable? More to the point, who WOULD want to replace her? This isn't Book of Mormon, it's not a show that can sell tickets regardless of who's in it. It's a show built around the star so they need a marquee name to sell tickets. What person important enough to actually sell tickets would want to be a replacement in a show let alone a replacement for IDINA MENZEL. They'd never be able to find anyone to do it who'd help them recoup.
If/Then Date switch?  Sep 29 2014, 06:41:45 PM
It may be too late now but wouldn't it be easier just to sell your tickets and then buy tix for the date you want?
Julia Roberts  Aug 14 2014, 06:26:29 PM
I don't think she was quite fitted to the character(s) she played. Bradley Cooper shockingly outshone everyone in the play, he was quite good. Of course at that time he was just the douche from Wedding Crashers, we didn't know how talented he truly was. I am a big Julia fan and I don't think she was bad, she wasn't exceptional, she was just "fine". I respect her for trying to do something different but I just think her talents are better suited for the screen.
"The View" looking to add rotating roster of Broadway stars to panel  Jul 2 2014, 01:58:46 PM
They are considering Mario Cantone, Idina Menzel, Bernadette Peters

http://pagesix.com/2014/07/01/the-view-wants-mario-cantone-to-join-the-cast/

NY Times RAVE review for Idina Menzel at Radio City  Jun 17 2014, 12:00:46 PM
"how much $$ does Idina's team pay you? do they pay you by the word..? by the post...? by the thread..?"

As much $$ as you're paid to be the satan's spawn of this forum spewing your venom and negativity where its not welcome. Stay lonely and unemployed.

NY Times RAVE review for Idina Menzel at Radio City  Jun 17 2014, 11:00:19 AM
The haters remain pressed and obsessed. *giggle*

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/18/arts/music/idina-menzel-at-radio-city-music-hall.html

Idina Menzel National Anthem  Jun 14 2014, 11:09:22 PM
"She was lucky to get cast in FROZEN. She's overrated. Just my opinion."

There's nothing 'lucky' about it. The director, producers, casting director, Disney, songwriters all thought she was amazing and wanted her in the part. She's completely slaying right now and yes, it definitely is your opinion. :)

Idina Menzel Tops Broadway.com Tony Performance Poll  Jun 12 2014, 10:03:41 AM
"Awww...all of you Idina haters mad? GOOD! Stay that way!"

Very mad. And they'll stay mad as she stays successful.

Broadway usher fired for sneaking into performance of RAISIN attended by the Obamas  Jun 12 2014, 09:59:30 AM
"Huh? She was a teenager in 1975."

He clearly can't read.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You