News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for northlandfan

Member Name: northlandfan
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Sondheim/Ives HERE WE ARE @ The Shed
 Oct 6 2023, 09:49:47 PM

Stage door is to the left of the exit of the main entrance. Very informal and we only had about 20 people waiting and they came out proximately 30 minutes after the show was finished. Bobby personally told me that they will be not making any more changes to act 2 (in other words no additional music will be added to the show)

We saw the show with the understudy for Denis O’Hare as he was out due to Covid according to his cast members. His understudy was fantastic!

Oct 6 2023, 09:11:20 PM

First three rows are too close in my opinion

Oct 6 2023, 06:57:12 PM

Hi there

Just returned from New York City after  seeing a full week of shows including 3 Sondheim musicals

merrily we roll along

Sweeney Todd

Here we are.

We loved all three shows!

Here we are was the one we enjoy the most.

The venue was an  intimate type of theater. We sat Row B center, which was the perfect spot to see the show(anything closer would be too close). Even though it cost $250 it was well worth it. To answer

Broadway flea market 2023 collectors unite!!
 Oct 5 2023, 07:20:55 PM

You were so lucky. It’s all about being at the right place at the right time. What else did you find that morning to add to your collection. I also picked up an autographed playbill from the Original revival of Into the woods with Sarah and Brian. Curious what the other milky whites we’re going for at the other tables – did you happen to notice?

Oct 5 2023, 05:55:41 PM

Just got home from spending a week in New York City and was very successful at this year‘s flea market. Was surprised to see a whole box of the Phantom of the opera closing their programs in mint condition.(picked up 4 not realizing how heavy they were bringing them back home😂. These were gone within an hour of opening when I went back.

I also picked up a closing like playbill with the gold sticker at the same table.
Bought 2  Beetlejuice reopening pins going for v

Oct 1 2023, 11:51:11 AM

Tons of great  stuff this year and very reasonable prices. The crowds are starting to get heavy! Please let me know if there’s anything you want me to look out for. Thanks.

Sep 28 2023, 12:32:30 AM

I believe the most crowded tables I saw last year, or for Hadestown, and Into the woods. I was lucky enough to pick up an autographed play bill from the original cast, including Sara Bareilles.

Sep 26 2023, 05:09:58 PM

Last year, a strange Loop had many fantastic items at their table, including a $60  bundle including a tote bag, autographed playbill and a Tony voter book  which was very impressive. They also had props from the show autographed by the actors at very reasonable prices,. Towards the end of the day I noticed they still had quite a lot left over. I’m sure there will be some for sale this year at one of the tables. Wondering if some of you will be first timers this year at the fl

Sep 26 2023, 02:11:07 PM

The only rent item that I picked up was a beautifully autographed OBC  Playbil with the main principle cast signed on the front. I don’t think they realized what they were selling because the price was $20 including the ticket stub inside😂. I believe someone also found the original pamphlet from the New York theater workshop that they handed out before it opened on Broadway somewhere deep in a box!

If anyone is going on Sunday to the flea market, don’t hesitate to rea

Sep 23 2023, 08:12:08 PM

Looking at the weather forecast, it looks like it’s going to be great weather the weekend of the flea market. By the way, does  anybody know if the Broadway actors still sign playbills after the show or do they just wave and quickly leave. I do collect signed, playbills and wondering if I should stage door or just donate and get a copy at one of the flea market tables.

Sep 19 2023, 08:53:51 PM

Greetings fellow collectors,

It is that time of the year when I travel from Montreal to New York City to attend the Broadway flea market. Having attended many times in the past, it would be my pleasure again to offer to look out for items on your wish list as well  if you are not able to attend this year. You can message me either here or privately for items on your wish list.
This year, I will be checking out the Hadestown, Hamilton, A beautiful noise, Kimberly Akimbo, P

Sep 19 2023, 08:22:11 PM

Greetings fellow collectors!

Time for my yearly travel from Montreal to New York City for this year’s Broadway flea market, along with catching up on some of the newer shows that have opened within the past few months. Also hoping to catch Stevie Nicks at MSG that same day but tickets seem super crazy expensive!
As usual, I am happy to check for items for those of you that are not able to attend this year.
Having  been very successful in the past collectin

The 76th Annual TONY Awards!
 Jun 11 2023, 06:51:26 PM

Wondering if someone can help me. Trying to watch the preshow on Pluto tv here in Montreal, Canada and I downloaded the Pluto TV app, and there is no sign of a celebrity channel where I can watch the 6:30 PM preshow. Anybody else having the same trouble from Canada. Would appreciate some advice ? Thx!

Marla Mindelle Awards Season Campaign
 Mar 6 2023, 08:07:17 PM

Was fortunate enough to see this show back in January being a huge Celine Dion fan from Montreal.

I have to say the performance and especially the entire cast were fantastic and the show was laugh out loud hysterical!

Their cover versions of Celine Dion songs were sung so well by true professionals, who obviously worked very hard to create the show.

The cast are so down to earth they took time to meet fans including myself after the show in the cozy lobby section where th

BCEFA FLEA MARKET 2022 COLLECTORS UNITE!!
 Sep 20 2022, 08:20:45 PM
I find it strange that some like it hot has a table as it is not even yet in previews whereas MJ that won the tony that can rake in the big bucks has no table...
BTW ny insiders know what ASL and ITW may have at their tables and prices...

BCEFA FLEA MARKET 2022 COLLECTORS UNITE!!
 Sep 17 2022, 07:43:57 PM

Greetings fellow collectors!!
So glad broadway flea is happening this year!
I usually start this post every year as I find broadway flea a great time to visit NYC and catch a few shows at the same time.
I was not able to attend last year due to the pandemic but am really looking forward to attending this year.Wondering if last year the items were impressive and plentiful as in previous years.
Having seen ITW twice in June (once for the actors fund performance at a very rea

INTO THE WOODS Previews
 Jul 9 2022, 08:09:14 PM

Hi Jordan

Curious how you know he will be out 5 days...

Hope he doesnt have covid.

Just got back from NYC and was soooo fortunate to see first preview and actors fund performance 2 days later for 75 bucks for center orchestra! I was so impressed with the entire cast.The puppeteer was incredible as well. So sorry to hear he is out with covid.

Any idea if they are filming this show.

BTW  I accidentally (LOL) taped the audio of Brian singing

INTO THE WOODS Previews
 Jun 27 2022, 04:44:59 PM

Going tomorrow as well

Lucked out with center orchestra for June 28th!

Prices went down from 333 to 221/ ticket!

Super excited!

INTO THE WOODS Previews
 Jun 27 2022, 02:30:41 PM

Diana Previews
 Nov 3 2021, 11:12:58 PM
A few questions I have about the show…..
Why does the phrase about being a Scorpio get such a reaction?
Does anybody know how she gets into that wedding dress so quickly. I wonder if there’s a trap door on the floor like they had in wicked where Elphaba descends while melting..
We all know Diana wears many wigs but does Roe as Prince Charles as well?
Does anybody know why she starts singing in Spanish and French at one point all of a sudden?
Just watched the curtain call

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You