News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for rzf1234

Member Name: rzf1234
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

newsies final night tickets
 Aug 9 2014, 06:50:55 PM
anyone know if there is a place to get tickets? can't even find them on 2nd hand sites - are they not for sale at all??
Idina out second act
 May 19 2014, 06:00:02 PM
do we know if idina was definitely there on sunday? i'm supposed to see the show with my mom on tuesday...
Tony Award Eligibility - Acting
 Apr 26 2014, 12:28:48 PM
wow! ask the right question and you learn something new. had seen 35+ shows in the past few years since moving to nyc. good to know for when i take my mom to see if/then. if idina is not there... will be asking for a refund.

thanks!

Apr 26 2014, 11:11:43 AM
Thank you for the clarification! One further point - are there particular reasons or rules for determining billing by the producers on opening night? Again, the in the Rocky case, is it just simply that they wanted "Rocky" to be the first thing / name people see? Because it seems in no way that Andy Karl is simply "featured". Thanks again!
 Apr 25 2014, 07:29:48 PM
Can someone explain the eligibility that would have Andy Karl NOT nominated as a leading actor - he was in pretty much every scene of Rocky. I feel like that was a very obvious ruling but it says he was "elevated" implying he was only up for featured until now - what am I missing. Thanks!!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You