News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for geaj

geaj Profile Photo
Member Name: geaj
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Lea Michele as Fanny - Funny Girl
 Sep 7 2022, 12:57:28 PM

I'm glad Lea did well, but after hearing the three, I decided to go with Thursday night tickets in December.  I think Julie B is the winner here.

The 75th Annual TONY Awards!
 Jun 12 2022, 08:53:10 PM

Billy Crystal just made me smile and laugh out loud;  I needed that!

DIANA: THE MUSICAL On Netflix - News & Discussion Thread
 Oct 2 2021, 10:57:25 PM

So many of these new shows just don't have that good, old-school Broadway look, sound or feel.  Maybe I am just cranky.   

Mrs. Doubtfire is gonna get protested
 Sep 24 2021, 08:22:37 PM

It seems that so many are looking for reasons to be offended by anything these days.

ANNIE (1977 Original Broadway Cast)
 Nov 29 2020, 11:14:14 AM

Which line are you referring to, joevitus?

Jeff Loeffelholz suicide news coverage
 Jul 18 2018, 10:58:36 PM

The stories in the links above are just sadly fascinating. I hope they find justice in this situation.

...JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR LIVE Discussion Thread
 Apr 1 2018, 10:24:39 PM

Where did they stage this?

NYC Blackout
 Jul 13 2017, 06:57:56 PM

I was wondering about this after watching the news this evening.  These stories are great.  Does anyone have any other stories to add on this 40th Anniversary?

Peter Pan comments and reviews
 Dec 6 2014, 04:22:43 AM
I'll take this over reality TV, the Kardasians or The Fake Housewives any day!

re: Best Note on Broadway Ever
 Jul 21 2012, 07:17:15 PM
It's perhaps not the best note ever, but I always enjoy listening to someone sing Barret's Song from Titanic. When he builds at the end.."For the record speed I believe we srtive. For the madien ship that's too hard to drive when you push her faster than seventy-five!" I love when they hit seventy-five and the whole song drops immediately to a softer ending.
And one more scoop - EVITA is now likely to move to....
 Oct 4 2011, 06:51:35 PM
Put her back in the Broadway where she started! She's coming home! Oh, and before you jump...I don't even know what's playing there now, but wouldn't it be kinda nice?

Next to Normal Philly last night?
 Jun 26 2011, 02:01:59 AM
Emma, was outstanding!

Next to Normal Philly last night?
 Jun 26 2011, 01:19:47 AM
I saw Alice, and although raspy, she OWNED it! It was worth the money!

Audience Behavior
 Apr 17 2011, 04:00:27 PM
Heck, I coughed three times during Next to Normal last Saturday at Pittsburgh and felt like an ass! People are the worst, that's what we say! I try to be polite, but you know society is entitled now!
Best times to catch Ripley (and not Pearl) in the N2N Tour
 Apr 10 2011, 04:03:48 AM
I CAN spell...just not definite with LY on the end! LOL! By the way... a funny story... We were driving away, and our friend said, "Hey, there's Gabe" We stopped at the light, and he asked us for directions to Station Square. He signed gladly! We were so starstruck that we didn't even offer him a ride!
 Apr 10 2011, 03:47:46 AM
Purple, I'll agree with Musical... a little raspy, but I loved every min of it! That woman owns that role, and you could feel her love for it! I watched some Youtubes, and she definately sings a little different, but you can feel her love for the role. That did it for me! I feel that I got my money's worth!

Apr 9 2011, 08:40:41 PM
She performed at the matinee in Pittsburgh today. I'm glad I got to see her! Thanks everyone for the information last night!
 Apr 8 2011, 08:25:27 PM
We're fourth row. Tell me what we'll miss, so I can look forward to it! LOL! I agree, sometimes too close is not so good.
 Apr 8 2011, 07:42:01 PM
I'm going tommorrow (4/9/11) in Pittsburgh. I'd love to see Alice no matter what. If she's not on...I'll take Sun. I'd just like to see Alice's crazy that you've all talked about. Wish me luck~
Photo Coverage: Remembering Jill Clayburgh
 Nov 7 2010, 09:41:45 AM
Loved her! May she rest in peace!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You