News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Everlast85

Everlast85 Profile Photo
Member Name: Everlast85
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

An Open Letter To All Posters on This Board  May 6 2015, 05:07:43 PM

"Also - 
I never used the word "retard", so let's not try to rewrite anything here. K? "

"Without that "nails on a chalkboard" performance by the retarded Matthew Mcconaughey, the character of Huey is actually a very good one!"

ROFL! HAHAHAHAHA.  EL OH EL.  All those things. What a moron.  Are you kidding?  Putting ED at the end of a word simply makes it PAST TENSE or can be used as an ADJECTIVE. &

Team Madonna vs. Team Lin-Manuel  Apr 21 2015, 07:04:51 PM

Piazza Revival  Mar 29 2015, 10:38:40 PM
Would love a revival of this.
Can ricky ubeda act?  Mar 29 2015, 10:37:59 PM
Absolutely!
The king and I previews thread  Mar 13 2015, 03:47:53 PM
BestBars, that had nothing to do with the show, Ive heard its extraordinary. That was for idiots like Carlos who feel the need to judge people based on what shows they are familiar with.

He's a judgemental dick with an ego problem, you're informative and smart. Thanks for the information.

The king and I previews thread  Mar 13 2015, 03:34:39 PM
I know nothing about the show, and cannot wait to discover it in April. Just ignore the judgmental dicks that think you SHOULD know all about the show simply because it's considered a classic and there was a movie about it.

LOL.

Lady Gaga + Sound of Music  Feb 24 2015, 12:24:14 AM
No, Jane. You're just a goddamn idiot.
Lady Gaga + Sound of Music  Feb 23 2015, 08:17:21 PM
"I actually thought it was a comedy act when she first started to sing. I laughed out loud! It isn't her type music to sing."

Yep, that's why Julie Andrews came out with tears in her eyes, completely overwhelmed and embraced her. Old idiot.

Neil Patrick Harris' first and last year as Oscar host  Feb 23 2015, 07:54:16 PM
He did a fine job with what he had to work with. He is incredibly entertaining, multi-talented individual. Don't like him? Don't watch him and stop bitching.
How did James Barbour Do as the New Phantom?  Feb 10 2015, 09:54:13 PM
^ Seconded
last 5 years soundtrack  Feb 10 2015, 07:22:08 PM
^ YES!!!
How did James Barbour Do as the New Phantom?  Feb 10 2015, 04:26:31 PM
I saw the show last night not knowing who would be the Phantom (didnt know exactly when Mr. Lewis was leaving) and he was incredible. His voice is crystal clear, powerful, and just gorgeous. He got rapturous applause throughout, and a huge standing ovation at curtain call. He seemed thrilled and thanked the audience several times.
Idina doing national anthem on Super Bowl  Feb 1 2015, 11:35:19 PM
^ Not really. The article only talked about her few botched performances and did say she wasn't consistent live. All correct, valid points.
Fun Home cast recording  Jan 30 2015, 02:11:39 AM
^ Untrue. There are three different cast members for the Broadway cast. Emily Skeggs, Oscar Williams and Zell Morrow. Perhaps they'll be a new recording, but it's doubtful.

These are the people that make me angry  Jan 29 2015, 05:02:49 PM
If you are a respectful theater-goer who would never do those things, it's very much indicative of a higher class individual. Trash is a proper adjective for people who ruin shows for everyone else in the room IMO. Of all the words used on here that other people sling at each other, it doesn't even come close to being a trashy response.

I don't understand why the OP made a thread when this was all going on instead of telling them to get their butts to the show!

Book of Mormon's Run  Jan 27 2015, 09:52:38 AM
It's for tourists who don't want to see a typical Broadway show, and the names attached are well known. This will run for years to come.
HAMILTON Previews  Jan 27 2015, 09:49:46 AM
Thank you for the heads up, I was able to score a ticket for tonight!
The Elephant Man- cancelled performances  Jan 27 2015, 09:49:17 AM
^ LOL
Let The Right One In: St. Ann's Warehouse  Jan 27 2015, 02:50:01 AM
This was stunning.
Lauren in Kinky Boots  Jan 27 2015, 02:48:26 AM
"it makes no sense that she's even there."

I thought that as well, but I think in an interview the writers said they didn't want to make Nicola a villain, or someone to be hated.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You