News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for dontpugme

Member Name: dontpugme
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Les Miz gunshots
 Oct 8 2018, 08:42:14 PM

I just saw the national tour in Houston last week. I always get startled by loud noises in shows, but you'll know when the gunshots are coming during the barricade scenes because someone yells something like "READY! FIRE!" or you'll see know when the Valjean/Javert one is coming.

But what I specifically noticed was that the first few gunshots during the barricades were a lot more subdued than what I was bracing myself for. So I relaxed. But then the fifth or

Where to sit for Once on This Island
 Jun 14 2018, 06:01:38 PM

dshnookie said: "
QUESTION / VERY MILD SPOILER

I overheard Kenita during the pre-show with the chicken and was curious what she says to the audience member? I got that the chicken’s name is Dina, that everyone calls her dinner but she won’t let them cook her chicken then she said there were three others and all were named after???? From the show I surmised they’re all named after the gods but was curious if that’s right.
"

They&

Lea Salonga will play final performance in ONCE ON THIS ISLAND on June 24!
 May 8 2018, 06:56:17 PM

JudyDenmark said: "Does anyone know if she was kidding? I mean... surely whether or not you have the potential to win a Tony is not an actual reason to do a show. I thought that she must have been joking aroundin that statement, but this post-nominations announcement now has me wondering..."

I think she started telling people she was planning to leave sometime in June back in December or January. A few months ago, she announced a big anniversary concert in Manila lat

Once on This Island lottery
 Apr 25 2018, 12:58:53 AM

frapp2latte said: "dontpugme said:
"At the beginning of the run, she would always come out, but she hasn't lately. It's probablybecause she's been doing the backstage tours for BCEFA. That or she would rather not come out and sign while her daughter is in town."

I see. That makes sense. Was happy to have met everyone else though! Really talented cast and everyone seemed genuinely nice.

"

She came o

Once on This Island lottery
 Apr 23 2018, 10:41:07 AM

frapp2latte said: "Brad4815 said: "
Sorry, this isn't directly related to the thread topic but does Lea ever stage door after a show? I've had the opportunity to catch the show 2 weeks ago and everyone but Lea came out to sign, as well. We got great seats off TKTS though so we had an excellent view of Lea and everyone else during the show!
"

At the beginning of the run, she would always come out, but she hasn't lately. It's probably beca

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You