News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for aimeecurameng

Member Name: aimeecurameng
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Sara Bareilles, Christian Borle, Ashley Park, and Heather Headley to Lead Encores Into The Woods
 May 9 2022, 11:54:38 AM

Just wanted to check with anyone who's already gone to the show, merch is available there, right? I saw Playbill put up the merchandise but I'm going on Saturday so I can just get it in person and save myself shipping fees. Thank you!

I regret not seeing...
 Nov 18 2020, 03:35:48 AM

Spring Awakening when it was on Broadway. I was a poor post-college student with no job and from California. The Angels in America in 2010 with Billy Porter. I was about to buy tickets but I hesitated for some reason? And also The Normal Heart. I have no idea why I didn't immediately jump on those. The me, now, would absolutely go. But I was more hesitant back then. 

Lea Michele Twitter
 Jun 4 2020, 04:52:17 PM

She's only decent to people who serve her purpose. Of course she's going to be nice to her scene partner. 

Lea Michele Twitter
 Jun 4 2020, 04:46:47 PM

Sutton Ross said: ""Lot of people areassuming that Lea Michelemistreated me. Let me state it clearly that I was never mistreated by her. And if some of the cast were treated badly then she has apologized for it which is wonderful. But being called a racist is too heavy & unfair a burden formost of us, specially in these troubled times. So, please be compassionate, careful & responsible before we accuse anyone of this horrible thing called racism." -Iqbal Theba

Vivian Beaumont Loge
 Jul 15 2018, 04:20:13 PM

I have a mild case of vertigo so I tend to sit in Orchestra whenever possible. The seats here are a little too high for me. The pitch is somewhat steep and looking down toward the stage gave me a headache and also a mild case of anxiety if that sways your decision any!

Into the Woods Reunion!
 Sep 10 2014, 01:01:56 PM
Definitely buying my tickets when the single ticket sale date comes. Can't wait to go!
Jackie Burns - IF/THEN
 Sep 10 2014, 12:57:08 PM
Throwing in my two cents, I flew to New York for an annual theater trip with the intention of seeing Idina in If/Then. I had missed her in the original Wicked cast by two days and I'm a fan of her studio work as well as her Broadway presence. Unfortunately, I went that one week in May where she took ill for a few days and Jackie was on to cover for her. It was unexpected. It was extremely disappointing, but I had loved Jackie from Hair and Wicked and I flew across the country to be there. I coul
Here Lies Love Rush
 Aug 13 2014, 12:04:17 PM
My friend did rush last Friday. She got there at 3:00 PM for the 5:00 PM show and was the first person in line. They don't guarantee rush seats so she wasn't sure if she'd get one. An hour later, they sold her a ticket.
We Will Rock You - LA
 Aug 6 2014, 02:10:23 PM
Unfortunately, I saw the production in Vegas first before I saw this full-fledged production on the stage. I only say "unfortunately" because that Vegas performance blew me away completely as a musical theater fan and as a Queen fan. I saw it back in 2005 and I imagine it retained most of the UK material. The show was condensed for the Vegas audience before performances there don't come with an intermission but I feel that's where the show benefitted. It didn't have an intermission, it was fun,
Les Miz (July)
 Jun 5 2014, 11:27:28 AM
I had second row and it wasn't too high at all. You get a clear vantage point to the stage and you're still able to see all the action. You might have to look up a few times but nothing that detracts from the overall experience.

And some of them come out after matinee! Cast members have been pretty great about tweeting whether or not they'll come to the door so I'd just check on that day but many do.

HERE LIES LOVE Fridays at 5pm
 May 22 2014, 12:46:49 PM
Just throwing in my two cents that due to a ticket malfunction, they offered me rush seats to the 3 pm matinee show last weekend, the 18th. Matinees definitely seem like your best bet for rush but since they've moved that time schedule, it could be different.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You