News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for jm10112

Member Name: jm10112
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

What are the most overrated broadway shows? what shows are the most deserving of their popularity?  Dec 23 2014, 12:00:03 AM

Lion King or Wicked?  Dec 14 2014, 10:11:21 PM
What show will close first Lion King or Wicked?
Backstage With Disney on BroadwayCelebrating 20 Years tonight on ABC  Dec 14 2014, 09:27:11 PM
@ShakinBaconGirl didn't put hear Elton John say that he thinks it could be as successful as the Lion King? lol
Will Aladdin be on as long as the Lion King.  Dec 12 2014, 09:07:48 PM
Do any of you see Aladdin possibly being on Broadway as long as the Lion King? Or being as successful? It's just a random question.
1st Disney Revival?  Dec 11 2014, 08:15:59 PM
I thought you said on one of my posts that people "fall asleep after the opening number."
favourite show  Nov 9 2014, 12:08:53 AM
I simply LOVE Memphis!
How would Frozen do on Broadway?  Nov 8 2014, 01:39:54 PM
Personally I agree!
How would Frozen do on Broadway?  Nov 7 2014, 09:53:56 PM
What kind if fanbase would it have? Would it be successful? I personally don't like Frozen but I want to know what you guys think?
Michael Jackson Broadway  Nov 2 2014, 09:16:42 PM
I am wondering if you guys think that there will ever be a Broadway show dedicated to Michael Jackson or about Michael Jackson. It sounds random but I always imagined Thriller on Broadway. :) And no Motown does not count!
Most Boring Musicals  Nov 2 2014, 09:06:10 PM
My mom fell asleep during Wicked. I loved it though. You need to learn that everyone has their own opinion.
Why is Wicked all I hear about?  Nov 2 2014, 08:56:41 PM
I totally agree. I love the Lion King and it's my favorite show butthats because I can't find anything that gives me the same emotional infliction and is good to my taste but I am looking for something else. P.S Don't misjudge the Lion King as a kids show or dismiss it because of what you see. :)
Favorite shows?  Nov 2 2014, 08:52:17 PM
What are your favorite shows of all time?
Worst Disney Musical?  Nov 2 2014, 06:46:29 PM
The Lion King is phenomenal! It gets awesome reviews elsewhere
I also know someone who saw and loved the Little Mermaid. You can't go by what everyone on this message board says, trust me!

Why is Wicked all I hear about?  Nov 2 2014, 06:42:02 PM
Oh yeah you're right, I have a sad life!
Why is Wicked all I hear about?  Nov 2 2014, 06:40:30 PM
First of all, I do NOT hate it! Second of all it should make you happy (if you care that much about it) to know that people are out there raving about it. I am just saying that there are other shows that don't get the credit that they deserve and die out and then there is Wicked that could stay on for 11 years and still sell out like GANGBUSTERS. I was not being a troll by any means Joselee!

Why is Wicked all I hear about?  Nov 2 2014, 06:38:37 PM
First of all, I do NOT hate it! Second of all it should make you happy (if you care that much about it) to know that people are out there raving about it. I am just saying that there are other shows that don't get the credit that they deserve and die out and then there is Wicked that could stay on for 11 years and still sell out like GANGBUSTERS. I was not being a troll by any means Joselee!

Was replacing 'Aladdin' with 'Mary Poppins' a good choice?  Nov 2 2014, 12:51:15 PM
I love the Minskoff. The staging is better there. But to each their own. :)
Why is Wicked all I hear about?  Nov 2 2014, 12:48:38 PM
Do you hear people talking about Wicked POTO and Lion King? Also I would love to see the classics! I have known many people who saw My Fair Lady! They say its very well done.
Why is Wicked all I hear about?  Nov 2 2014, 12:42:27 PM
It feels we haven't moved on from 2004.
Phantom of the Opera Reviews  Nov 2 2014, 12:41:52 PM
It was by far one of the most captivating, intense, serious and dignified productions that I have ever seen. Just be prepared for a slight overdose of Opera music. The rest is PHENOMENAL!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You