News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Jazzinator

Member Name: Jazzinator
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Shoshana Bean to Star in Funny Girl  Mar 16 2016, 11:47:17 AM

I actually came to Shoshana through way of her unbelievably great album O'Farrell Street. Maybe she isn't a bigger draw because she isn't singularly focused on theater? I think her musicality is off the charts. Since I've now moved away from NYC, this is the first time I'm booking a place ticket to see a production. 

Beaches opening June 24 at Drury Lane Chicago  Jun 16 2015, 12:08:24 PM

This is definitely moving to New York, yes? Chicago is going to be difficult for me, but I don't want to miss this one. 

For Sale- 2 Hiptix for On The 20th Century 2/17  Feb 9 2015, 07:58:01 PM
SOLD-

Sorry, if someone could tell me how to delete this thread, I'll take it down.

For Sale- 2 Hiptix for On The 20th Century 2/17  Feb 9 2015, 01:00:28 PM
I've got two Hiptix in the mezz for Tuesday, Feb 17th at 8pm. Unfortunately, I just can't make it into the city that night. Only asking what I paid, which is $50 for both. According to the box office, you must be a hiptix member so I can transfer the tickets to your name to be picked up at will call. If you're not a member, sign up, it's free.

PM me if you're interested. Thanks.

Idina doing national anthem on Super Bowl  Jan 16 2015, 10:18:42 AM
Good for her. She seems to be such a hard worker, it's easy to be genuinely happy for her and the year she has had.
Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 11/2/14  Nov 4 2014, 07:55:25 PM
Does the fact that If/Then has been extended on ticketmaster until Feb 22 have no indication on if this will close in January or play out until the end of Idina's contract?
Stephanie J. Block & Sebastian Arcelus are Expecting!  Aug 4 2014, 05:40:53 PM
So happy for them!
Is Sutton Foster Doing Stage Door?  Jul 29 2014, 05:50:49 PM
I went on a Saturday night in May and she came out at 43rd and signed for everyone.
airplane in if/then  Jul 20 2014, 11:59:07 PM
Agree TFMH18.

The two storyline thing doesn't really work if you only care about one. And the airplane scene is the worst part of the less interesting story.

Idina Menzel at Radio City - a hot mess?  Jun 17 2014, 03:10:27 AM
I tend to think concert work is where she thrives and shines.
Ever since she worked with Marvin Hamlisch a few years ago I think she's built a really good thing for herself as far as concerts go. And however messy, I think it works.

Idina Menzel Lifts `If/Then’ Cast Album To Smashing Billboard Debut  Jun 11 2014, 07:17:55 PM
I liked the show, but didn't love it. I LOVE the cast album. Happy for Idina.

and Jenn Colella's voice is insane.

Idina Menzel's Tony performance  Jun 9 2014, 12:35:40 AM
Agree, loved the simplicity and it really stood out. Best live TV performance I've seen from her.
Official 2013 - 2014 Tony Awards Thread  Jun 8 2014, 08:22:00 PM
I would so love Violet to pull this off
NY Times prediction: Idina might pull off an upset  Jun 5 2014, 10:42:24 PM
I saw four of the ladies, and as much as I would like Idina to pull the upset, Sutton acted circles around the rest. She has really been surprising me lately as an actress.

Violet Rush Tickets  May 19 2014, 05:09:17 PM
I rushed last Saturday at about 11am for the 8pm show and ended up getting three seats together in the last row, which I thought were great
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You