News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for passingthrough

passingthrough Profile Photo
Member Name: passingthrough
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: The Official Adam Pascal Love Thread, Part 13!
 Aug 20 2007, 10:31:45 PM
gertrudejessalynn, I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the show.

Is that your dog in your avatar? I don't think I could resist that face! He'd (she'd?) be all fattened up on treats if I was around. *grin*

Aug 20 2007, 10:27:02 PM
Thanks, GuitarGirl, my friend and I now have a running gag of ending every e-mail with 'Is it April yet?' Ha.

On another note, I saw the videos of the stage-door insanity for the first time today. I think I underestimated the power of these guys (Adam and Anthony). I really didn't think it would be like that during their entire run! I admire those of you who stage-door. Very brave!

Aug 20 2007, 10:18:47 PM
So I haven't been around for awhile and now I'm cutting in on the happy people/unhappy bank account extension news with my own happy news.

As Chloe was kind enough to tell me awhile ago Adam Pascal (as if there's any other) will be coming to my state *coughfinallycough* in April. (I'm thinking of naming my firstborn Chloe now.) A lurker friend - hi Beth! - recently informed me that he will be at a venue even closer to me than I thought AND the RENT tour will be at the same venue, eithe

re: The Official Adam Pascal Love Thread, Part 12
 Aug 5 2007, 11:41:22 PM
Would one need some sort of special camera to shoot in a steam room?
re: Either Idina's the most understanding wifey
 Aug 5 2007, 11:38:37 PM
I agree with Craww. Breasts are awesome. I also think we should have a group hug. So I can feel all of your breasts. And Taye Diggs and Idina Menzel are hot and I hope they have a child before they get divorced. Other than that, you guys are smart and my head hurts. Lots of love to all (except the minors).
 Jul 30 2007, 07:05:00 AM
Have fun kids! I hope you got some sleep orangeskittles!
 Jul 21 2007, 10:11:03 AM
Have fun! Be safe! Don't talk to strangers! The end.
 Jul 19 2007, 10:01:42 AM
Wow. Thanks gang. What nice pictures to wake up to! *grin*
 Jul 13 2007, 11:38:55 AM
So not even true love can cure an Adam addict? Good to know. *grin*
 Jul 13 2007, 11:34:48 AM
sorry to butt in but thanks (belatedly) for the welcome jenna (sweet disaster)!

Polly I'm not sure what the clue is for (I might have missed something hee hee) but do you happen to know if that actress was in Some Kind of Wonderful? Looks like her.

Jul 13 2007, 11:19:59 AM
Thanks, Tink, now I have visions of some sort of hush-hush meeting between Adam and Bon Jovi and a bunch of government secret agents. *grin*
 Jul 13 2007, 11:11:48 AM
That's a ... picture. I really have no adjectives that can help me here. Um, leather ... good? Flag ... American? Hee hee. Yeah I think that's gonna have to sum it up for me.
 Jul 12 2007, 06:48:36 PM
Thanks for the welcome skittles. Please tell Sparky I said hi and that I think he is the best reason I have ever heard for going to college.
 Jul 12 2007, 06:33:43 PM
GG, I'm a little (a lot) twisted in the head, but the no rehearsal comment actually sounds appealing to me. Entertainment guaranteed.

orangeskittles, Hi. I'm new around here. Name's Brianne. I was wondering if the fish in your avatar had a name. I think he or she is very pretty and handsome.

Jul 12 2007, 04:18:37 PM
Haven't seen any Tim Howar before. And also I just realized there are OTHER THREADS in this forum. *Gazes glassy-eyed at a whole new world.*
 Jul 12 2007, 04:04:33 PM
I wonder if an Adam Forgot A Line drinking game would be fun.
 Jul 12 2007, 03:55:16 PM
Tink, I know I liked what I've seen - and heard - of Manley. I also remember the character Devon. Shoving those two together, however, makes my face crease up prematurely. I'll have to look for pictures later. Thanks!
 Jul 12 2007, 03:44:19 PM
GG, I'll put you on The List.

Tink ... a Sweet Valley High cast member was in RENT!?! (I loved Sweet Valley High. I probably still do but haven't seen it in four years or so.)

I'm definitely sticking around here. This place is way more educational than school. (Just kidding ... maybe)

Jul 12 2007, 03:27:49 PM
Hmm *clunky brain turning over after being shut off for so long* Maybe I could lure him here with a party! You guys would come, right? (And thanks for the info everyone)
 Jul 12 2007, 03:18:49 PM
I'll give a cheer for Adam returning to Broadway! As far as solo shows go ... the man hates sunshine. Ha ha, no I don't know that for sure, but he never seems to come to Florida. Although I think I read on another site that he possibly spent time in college in Florida? (PLEASE correct me if you know I'm wrong; I'd hate to be the start of something completely false.) Maybe he has bad memories ... or maybe no one has ever shown him a map of the USA so he just calls out the one's he can squint out.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You