pixeltracker

Either Idina's the most understanding wifey

Either Idina's the most understanding wifey

BroadwayGirl107 Profile Photo
BroadwayGirl107
#62re: Either Idina's the most understanding wifey
Posted: 8/3/07 at 3:14pm

Haha, wow, people are easily skeeved out by talk of roleplay in a monogamous relationship!

Rockabye, she has a song about role playing--one the lines is "I am your mother."

Have you never listened to Idina's music? You should; it's great stuff. re: Either Idina's the most understanding wifey
Updated On: 8/3/07 at 03:14 PM

BroadwayGirl107
#66re: Either Idina's the most understanding wifey
Posted: 8/3/07 at 5:25pm

It's not like she's actually his mother. Or that she even remotely resembles his mother. Nor is it even implied that the role is anything more than playing a maternal figure(i.e. we're not necessarily talking in terms of his real momma!). Nor is Taye sleeping with his mother. Nor is there any incest here.

It's just a game (hell, maybe it's even just a line in a song)--part of the fun is knowing that. I guess I just don't see anything all that nasty about it.

Now, actually wanting to sleep with one's mother or son, on the other hand...
Updated On: 8/3/07 at 05:25 PM

BroadwayGirl107
#80re: Either Idina's the most understanding wifey
Posted: 8/4/07 at 2:47am

"I am the LEAST closed-minded person you will ever talk to."

Oh, hardly. That's a claim nearly everyone makes because that's the way they like to see themselves. That doesn't mean it's so. I'd say in this situation you're really not thinking outside the box, and because you don't want to, you find it rather easy to dismiss the line as "nasty," especially because it's such a taboo, and it's therefore very likely that others will agree with you.

"Im no psychologist, but there are some deep seeded issues there."
Well, aren't you insightful? I happen to think there are some "deep seeded issues" when it comes to fully grown women who wear Hooters shirts, t-shirts that say "Naughty," and take pictures of their chest to put up as their avatar so they can get attention by objectifying themselves. But. I digress...
Updated On: 8/4/07 at 02:47 AM

passingthrough Profile Photo
passingthrough
#119re: Either Idina's the most understanding wifey
Posted: 8/5/07 at 11:38pm

I agree with Craww. Breasts are awesome. I also think we should have a group hug. So I can feel all of your breasts. And Taye Diggs and Idina Menzel are hot and I hope they have a child before they get divorced. Other than that, you guys are smart and my head hurts. Lots of love to all (except the minors).

Be the change you want to see in the world. - Mahatma Gandhi

BroadwayBaby6 Profile Photo
BroadwayBaby6
#140re: Either Idina's the most understanding wifey
Posted: 10/14/07 at 3:57am

Let's let them have their privacy and not exacerbate a possible situation by spreading rumors.

"It does what a musical is supposed to do; it takes you to another world. And it gives you a little tune to carry in your head. Something to take you away from the dreary horrors of the real world. A little something for when you're feeling blue. You know?"

Videos