News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Meap

Member Name: Meap
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Could 'The Visit' be making it to Broadway in 2015?
 Dec 9 2014, 07:17:54 PM
According to Riedel it's happening:
http://nypost.com/2014/12/09/spoiler-alert-the-visit-plans-to-open-on-broadway-this-spring/

re: Side Show Previews
 Nov 10 2014, 11:23:58 PM
Saw this tonight. I've never seen a previous production and only knew two of the songs before going in so don't have anything to compare it to. I had relatively low expectations due to some comments on here, but I was pretty impressed. I thought the music, performances, direction and design were great. I think the book was pretty good, though I was a little disappointed by the ending. IMHO the weakest link in the show is the lyrics. It felt like he was struggling for clever rhymes so in th
ON THE TOWN Box Office Yikes!
 Nov 9 2014, 06:05:17 PM
Saw this today. There were a lot more people there than I expected. I was in the balcony and it was relatively full. There are some great elements to the show, but also some very dull points. It needed some cutting, but I assume the estates of the creative team would never allow that.
The Last Ship Lasting
 Nov 8 2014, 11:50:01 PM
Saw this tonight...well the first act at least. I went in with very low expectations due to the comments here. Sadly the show didn't even meet those expectations.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You