News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for TheatreGrl

TheatreGrl Profile Photo
Member Name: TheatreGrl
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Cabaret in DC
 Aug 21 2006, 10:08:36 PM
not to sound naive, but what is an environmental production?
re: Cabaret in DC
 Aug 21 2006, 07:19:32 PM
Thanks so much!!!
Cabaret in DC
 Aug 21 2006, 04:24:32 PM
I remember reading on this board about a production of Cabaret being performed in DC... anyone have any info on this or can point me in the right direction? I used the search feature already and came back with nothing.

Thanks!

KTU in NYC - Rent remix
 Dec 25 2005, 07:53:48 PM
anyone here the Seasons of Love Dance version on KTU (103.5)yet? Its pretty good!
re: Cabaret - the song (possible spoliler?)
 Oct 23 2005, 09:40:06 PM
I understand she fought with Cliff, but i've read elsewhere (without actual explanation) that Cabaret (the song) is the distinct moment in which she decides to abort the baby. I assumed it would be during the part where she sings "...happiest corpse..." simply because her emotion changes so drastically but i still dont understand exactly. Thanks for your input emcee.
re: Cabaret - the song (possible spoliler?)
 Oct 23 2005, 09:32:56 PM
Emcee, I dont understand how in the course of the song, she decides to have an abortion.
Cabaret - the song (possible spoiler?)
 Oct 23 2005, 09:30:36 PM
Ok, so call me naive or dumb, but can anyone explain how, in this song, how Sally decides to have an abortion? I still dont understand that.

Thank you

re: 'Wicked' star turned sour? No longer a golden girl...
 Sep 24 2005, 11:22:15 AM
Not to get off topic, but I was unaware the Sex and the City girls didnt get along...care to elaborate?
re: Joe Cassidy in DRS
 Jun 19 2005, 08:12:26 PM
Joe was excellent. I brought my parents to see the show (as I have seen it already and ADORE it), so I was bit disappointed about Mr. Butz not being there as my mother is a big fan of his. Joe did NOT disappoint. Had a sign not been put up and a slip in the pplaybill been given out, one would not have known he was not a regular cast member. In the future when I see DRS, I will not worry anymore about Freddy, he's in good hands. =) Parents were also curious about the Cassidy thing...if anyon
Joe Cassidy in DRS
 Jun 19 2005, 08:02:39 PM
Hi,

Saw DRS today and Joe was on for Norbert...first question, was this his first time on? and second, any relation to the Cassidy family (david, sean?)
Thanks

re: Just a thought...
 Jun 19 2005, 11:35:43 AM
Its a scripted laugh...he laughs because throughout the show, Lithgow's character implies he is a high class England native, so when he says "Detroit", Norberts character laughs as if to say "Ha, another con"
re: Equity Auditions?
 Jun 1 2005, 01:30:04 AM
no problem - good luck and let me know if you decide to go and what happens :)
re: Equity Auditions?
 Jun 1 2005, 01:18:06 AM
most equity auditions will see non-equity actors after all equity has been seen - it depends if you want to go there and risk it or maybe theres someone you can contact? hope i helped lol
Any word on Hilty, Vereen and McClanahans first official performance?
 Jun 1 2005, 12:00:04 AM
Sorry if this has been posted, i skimmed through and didnt see...anyone attend tonights show?

re: Broadway and Wicked ringtones
 May 29 2005, 03:44:23 PM
There is a REALLY cool website called www.ringtoneripper.com...solves all those ringtone problems =) and its only (i think) $11/yr
re: Reviews of Hilty-Kuhn Performance Last Night?
 May 3 2005, 06:42:01 PM
sorry to sound naive...but what was special about last night?

re: HAIR CD status
 Apr 30 2005, 08:46:44 AM
I got mine yesterday! EXCITEMENT!!! =)
re: Currently Listening to?
 Apr 20 2005, 09:59:20 PM
i keep repeating Minuet from Idina's Still I Cant Be Still... ugh cant wait till i have a new favorite song lol
re: Altar Boyz: listen to their opening song!
 Apr 13 2005, 10:37:38 PM
Alittle off topic but I didnt want to create a new thread - anyone know where i can purchase AB merchandise online?
Thanks!

Chitty on Today Show
 Apr 9 2005, 08:23:15 AM
I taped the Today show yesterday and didnt see Chitty on it? Did they not appear yesterday?
Thanks and sorry if this has been posted already

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You