News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for jojo1973

Member Name: jojo1973
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: David Hasselhoff singing This is the Moment tonight
 Aug 21 2007, 10:18:39 PM
That was the worst thing I have ever seen in my life. What was he thinking it looked like he was still in his character from the Producers with all those hand movements.How can someone like him actually judge people on talent

I am very happy with the winner.

Cabaret Cares continues with Jersey Boys Reichard,Spencer,Gregus and other cast members to benefit BCEFA
 Aug 20 2007, 06:34:43 PM
Cabaret Cares continues September 9th with cast members from the hit Broadway show Jersey Boys. Daniel Reichard,J. Robert Spencer, Peter Gregus and many other cast members will take to the stage at the Laurie Beechman Theatre. Cabaret Cares is the ongoing series that benefits Broadway Cares Equity Fights AIDS and Help Is On The Way Today.Broadway Cares is the nations leading industry based AIDS grant making organization. Help Is On The Way Today is a new grass roots non for profit organization h
re: Brooke Shields in 'Wonderful Town' - How bad was she?
 Aug 11 2007, 11:10:42 PM
I thought she was wonderful. I loved her in it. She was funny as anything and not a bad singer
re: Michael Longoria in Jersey Boys Tonight
 Aug 9 2007, 01:09:16 AM
Michael will be appearing in Cabaret Cares September 9th
re: Why did Grey Garden's close?
 Aug 9 2007, 12:28:24 AM
Well I think the tabloid ads took away from the show. I love the original look of the show. Even changing the web site to look like a tabloid made the show look cheap.

I also did hear the producers were bored with the show. The show was doing fairly good after the TONYS.

Also moving it to Broadway might not have been the best thing for the show. I know someone who saw the show several times and said it lost something in the larger space.

Jersey Boys Daniel Reichard,J.Robert Spencer and Peter Gregus plus many other cast members join Cabaret Cares September 9th
 Aug 9 2007, 12:23:17 AM
Daniel Reichard,J.Robert Spencer,Peter Gregus and many other cast members from the hit Broadway musical Jersey Boys will pasticipate in Cabaret Cares on September 9th at 9:30pm.

Cabaret Cares is the ongoing cabaret series that benefits Broadway Cares Equity Fights AIDS and Help Is On The Way Today.

$25 cover chg $15 food/drink minimum
The Laurie Beechman Theatre
at the West Bank Cafe
407 West 42st.
to make reservations call 212-695-6909
cash and credit cards

re: Seeing Shows Multiple Times
 Aug 3 2007, 07:03:32 PM
Hi

I saw Damn Yankees the revival 14 times, Blood Brothers 12 times and Scarlet Pimpernel 21 times. I think when you fins something you enjoy see it as much as you want.

Cabaret Cares to benefit BCEFA continues August 30th
 Aug 3 2007, 07:00:16 PM
Cabaret Cares the series to benefit Broadway Cares Equity Fights AIDS and Help Is On the Way Today continues on August 30th at 7pm with Peter Mac in Judy and Me.

Mac returns to the stage in his one man hit cabaret show Judy and Me. Judy and Me which played at the Duplex in 2002 is based on Mac's life growing up in a homophobic Long Island Suburbthe domestic abuse at home and his love of Judy Garland and she got him through the rough spots growing up.Judy and Me was turned into a ninety

Cabaret Cares Tonight to benefit BCEFA with Joanne Worley and more
 Jul 30 2007, 12:40:59 PM
Cabaret Cares returns tonight after a one year absense. the monthly series brings the best of the Broadway and Cabaret community together to raise funds for Broadway Cares Equity Fights AIDS and Help Is On The Way Today.

Help IS On The Way Today is a new grass roots organization that helps and assists children living with HIV and AIDS in New York.

Cabaret Cares kicks off tonight with star studded cast Joanne Worley,Jimmy James, Heather Parcells (A Chorus Line) Peter Gregus (Jer

re: Divas Are Forever star Jimmy James added to star studded Cabaret Cares Line Up July 30th at 7pm
 Jul 30 2007, 01:22:17 AM
this item was posted cause the event benefits Broadway Cares.
re: Divas Are Forever star Jimmy James added to star studded Cabaret Cares Line Up July 30th at 7pm
 Jul 29 2007, 12:36:50 PM
Tickets are $25 each with a $15 food drink minimum.

Doors open at 6:30pm Show starts eactly at 7pm

To make reservations call 212- 695-6909

Cabaret Cares The Laurie Beechman Theatre

407 West 42st.

Jimmy James is a fabulous voice impersonator who can do everything from Marilyn Monroe to Judy Garland and Tina Turner.

Jul 28 2007, 11:42:52 PM
dont forget to make your reservations

212-695-6909

Divas Are Forever star Jimmy James added to star studded Cabaret Cares Line Up July 30th at 7pm
 Jul 27 2007, 02:59:24 PM
MAC Award winner Jimmy James has just been added to the star studded line up for Cabaret Cares On July 30th at 7pm. Known for his hit cabaret show Divas Are Forever.Jimmy is best known for his Marilyn Monroe impersonation but does the voices of many Divas such as Judy Garland,Cher,Tina Turner, Katherine Hepburn and many many more.

Cabaret Cares July 30th at the Laurie Beechman Theatre
Doors open at 6:30pm show time 7pm Sharp

Joanne Worley Joins the best of Broadway and Cabaret for Cabaret Cares on July 30th at 7pm
 Jul 24 2007, 05:42:24 PM
Joanne Worley of the hit Broadway show The Drowsy Chaperone joins the cast of many Broadway and Cabaret performers on July 30th at 7pm. The hit benefit series the raises funds for Broadway Cares and Help Is On The Way Today two AIDS organizations in New York,returns Monday July 30th.

Performing are Heather Parcells (A Chorus Line) Peter Gregus (Jersey Boys) Robert Fowler (The Producers) Liz Mckendry(The Producers)Frank Galgano (Naked Boys Singing) Ricky Ritzel,Leslie Anderson, Peter Ma

Gregus,Parcells and more perform in Cabaret Cares July 30th benefit
 Jul 20 2007, 01:03:36 AM
Cabaret Cares returns July 30th after a year absence. Heather Parcells(A Chorus Line),Peter Gregus(Jersey Boys),Frank Galgano(Naked Boys Singing)Robert Fowler(The Producers)Liz Mckendry(The Producers),Stacey Todd Holt(The Producers), and New York cabaret performers Ricky Ritzel,Leslie Anderson, and Peter Mac kick off the hit series. Returning after a one year absence the series is a monthly benefit for Broadway Cares Equity Fights AIDS and Help Is On The Way Today. BCEFA is the nations leading i
Just in Cabaret Cares Cast members from Jeresy Boys to perform
 Jul 13 2007, 02:49:05 AM
Just confirmed for Cabaret Cares cast members from the hit Broadway show Jersey Boys will perform on September 9th at 9:30pm.

More info to follow

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You