News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for OnceGirl

Member Name: OnceGirl
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Gentleman's Guide Student Tickets
 Jun 24 2014, 11:23:09 PM
But for the morning rush line, where are the seats? I'm not talking about the student tickets you can purchase online, but the actual physical rush that you have to wait in line for.
Vanessa Hudgens In
 Jun 24 2014, 10:30:45 PM
I'm not looking forward to Vanessa Hudgens being in this. Her voice is absolutely atrocious and as nasal as one can possibly be, and her acting is mediocre at best.

I am, however, looking forward to seeing Cory Cott in this! I saw him in Newsies last July and I was absolutely blown away by his talent! He is truly spectacular on stage.

Jun 24 2014, 10:25:58 PM
What about the rush tickets though? What is the location of the seats in the theatre?
 Jun 24 2014, 10:04:21 PM
Hello fellow Broadway lovers! Next month for my birthday, my father is taking me to the city for several days to see as many shows as we can fit in over the course of a few days, and I am absolutely dying to see A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder (pun not intended). I was thinking about purchasing student tickets for the show as they are $40 for the balcony, but according to broadwayoffers.com, some of the view from the balcony is obstructed and you will miss parts of the action. Has anyone
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You