News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for itseemssobeautiful

itseemssobeautiful Profile Photo
Member Name: itseemssobeautiful
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Dream Hedwigs
 Apr 24 2015, 02:35:50 AM

I have no idea if he sings, but for his acting chops alone, I'd love to see the English actor Toby Kebbell!

THE VISIT Reviews
 Apr 24 2015, 02:32:31 AM

Does anyone know much stage time (approx) John Riddle (Young Anton) gets? Brantley seemed to enjoy his performance. I saw him as Che in the Evita tour and he was hands down the highlight of the show. I hope this is the beginning of a long Broadway career for him!

Into the Woods Movie Cast
 Sep 16 2014, 07:56:09 PM
Sometimes with roles that are CGI or partially CGI they put the character's name under the actor's name, as to not to confuse the general movie-going public when they hear a particular actor is going to appear in a film, and yet they never actually see that actor in their fully human form. A recent example of this is the Guardians of the Galaxy Poster which lists "Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, Dave Bautista" and then "Bradley Cooper as Rocket and Vin Diesel as Groot"
Please vote, which should I see ?
 Sep 16 2014, 03:05:57 PM
Elephant Man!
ONCE- Pantages- Hollywood
 Aug 1 2014, 03:03:11 AM
I loved it, but I love this musical anyway and I had the privilege of sitting in house seats. However it did feel out of place in the Pantages. I think it would have been amazing if they had found a way to somehow bring it to the Mark Taper Forum (which has 739 seats vs the Pantages' 2,703), which would have made the show extremely intimate and IMO all the more beautiful.
re: Actors that phoned in their performance
 Jul 30 2014, 05:14:39 AM
Sean Palmer in both shows I've seen him in, first The Little Mermaid on Broadway and then Singin' in the Rain at the Drury Lane Theatre in Oakbrook, IL. He seemed so bored that the title song of the later was actually a snooze, which I would have swore was an impossible feat.
Broadway Museum?
 Jul 20 2014, 02:23:41 AM
There was one being planned for the past 2 years up until about 2 months ago, and then the idea was scrapped.
re: Best Songs Cut From Broadway Musicals
 Jul 17 2014, 02:03:23 PM
Not an entire song, but Patrick's mother's verse of "Carrying the Banner" in Newsies
Breaking News: ROCKY to Close on Broadway in August
 Jul 15 2014, 10:00:49 PM
"Just who is the audience for the show?...I asked my boyfriend if he'd be interested in seeing the show if it toured and stated he'd only be interested if punching sides of beef and the famous theme were involved."

Clearly your boyfriend is the audience because both of those things were involved, and in a major way...

Breaking News: ROCKY to Close on Broadway in August
 Jul 15 2014, 09:02:23 PM
I'm very sad to see this one go! While it obviously had aspects that didn't work, overall I found it extremely exciting! And never before have I seen so many 30+ year old straight men waiting at a stage door...
heathers
 Jul 1 2014, 04:38:10 PM
I was meeting a friend inside the stage door at NWS this past weekend as Heathers got out and as some of the actors from Heathers were walking up the stairs to leave they were talking (loudly enough that it echoed through the stairway) about how nice it is now that "the Barrett disaster is over." I have no idea what actually happened, but by the sound of it, something rather unpleasant went down.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You