News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for JQuad882

Member Name: JQuad882
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

FAVORITE TOURED SHOW!
 Oct 29 2014, 11:27:54 PM
Best:
Book of Mormon 2NT (I saw it way too many times with numerous leads. Only 1 was not superb.)
Evita

Worst:
Bring it On (Non Equity)
American Idiot (Non Equity)
Flashdance

Neil Patrick Harris marries!
 Sep 8 2014, 08:30:12 PM
whatever2 - Usually when an American couple marries in a different country, they legalize it here and just have the ceremony in the country. Many countries will only allow you to legally marry if you are a resident. No matter the sexual orientation of the couple.
SYTYCD
 Aug 30 2014, 06:21:34 AM
I think Ricky will win, but I'd love for Zach to. However, reality is that both boys are so amazing I'd be happy with either. Provided they want to do musical theatre, either of them would be a great edition to the show.
Worst broadway shows you've seen
 Aug 16 2014, 05:45:40 PM
I usually get some serious side eye for these but either Anything Goes (boring except for the tap numbers) or Bring it On (entertaining but an overall train wreck).
Booking Hotel/Show for One Night
 Aug 16 2014, 05:36:27 PM
If you're not dead set on staying at a hotel and it's not too far out of your comfort zone, check Airbnb.
Official Playbill/Merch Request Thread
 Aug 16 2014, 05:16:56 PM
I have 15 (don't ask) extra Book of Mormon Playbills from the 2NT with Nic Rouleau & Ben Platt when they had their year sit down in Chicago, if anyone happens to want one. I'm not really looking for anything but I don't need all of these and figured I'd just put it out there.

What is your career/major
 Aug 16 2014, 05:05:00 PM
I'm currently majoring in rhetoric communication with minors in theatre and english. I was originally a theatre major until I realized it was making me hate theatre.

I also do a bunch of volunteer work (I work at an HIV testing center, do fundraising for a local performing arts non profit, and do social media and networking for a women's shelter). But mainly I am a writer and studying to get into graduate school.

Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
 Jul 1 2014, 04:27:19 PM
I'm sure this was discussed one hundred posts ago but does anyone know how much of a donation you need for a signed Newsies Playbill? I know we're beginning to run short on time but I thought I'd ask anyway. Thanks!
Help with Book of Mormon lottery
 Jul 1 2014, 04:11:29 PM
TKTS doesn't sell Mormon. It's either full price or lotto.
Do you meet interesting people if you go to shows alone?
 Jul 1 2014, 04:06:53 PM
I've attended dozens of shows alone in both New York and Chicago. I don't go out of my way to make friends at the theatre, that's not what I'm there for. I did however meet someone about a year back at a lotto (Chicago) and he ended up sitting behind me. I still keep in contact with him but that was by complete chance.

I have tourists in New York try talking to me all the time and I'm just like, no. Stop.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You