News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Diva_Dom

Diva_Dom Profile Photo
Member Name: Diva_Dom
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

TINA Previews  Oct 11 2019, 07:09:19 PM
If anybody has an extra ticket for tomorrow evenings performance, please let me know! I’m dying to be there!!
Bette Midler's Final HELLO, DOLLY! Performance Will Benefit the Actors Fund  Jan 9 2018, 08:29:14 PM
For those interested, I went into the Actor’s Fund website and they were selling tickets for the 8pm on January 14th. I bought one for $250 I’m the balcony. As of last night, they had a bunch left!!! Hope this helps someone! I’m looking forward to seeing her for the 10th and final time!!!
SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS Previews  Nov 6 2017, 07:58:46 PM

Did anybody rush this morning?? If so, what time did you arrive/what time did the first person arrive? Where are the seats located?

"A Midsummer Nights Dream" Free Tix?  Jul 26 2017, 09:31:11 AM

I know that the Public gives out free tickets when the box office opens in the morning, but do they also give tickets out before the show begins?? I remember when I went to see a production there last year I was able to receive free tickets about 30min before curtain. I looked on their website but it wasn't listed if they also give out tickets at night too!! Does anyone know the answer to this question!!!? Many Thanks!!! 

London's Dreamgirls is eyeing Broadway  Jan 18 2017, 12:11:26 AM

I was thinking this production would go to the Belasco. It has a fairly large orchestra. It also includes a Mezzanine, and Balcony. Seems like the perfect fit to me!! 

Todrick Hall in Kinky Boots 11/1  Oct 31 2016, 12:42:16 PM

Hey, did anybody win the lotto that might have an extra ticket? PM me please!! 

Does anyone have an extra Adele ticket?  Sep 20 2016, 03:06:40 PM

Thank you so much!!! I'm going to continue to check!!

Does anyone have an extra Adele ticket?  Sep 19 2016, 11:52:09 PM

haterobics said: "FWIW, I bought a front row, side of stage seat at around 10 a.m. the day of the show in Philadelphia, so keep checking to see if she or the promoter release any seats."

Thank you so much. I'm going to continue to check

Does anyone have an extra Adele ticket?  Sep 19 2016, 11:38:22 PM

Hello, I'm fully aware that these message boards are for Broadway chat, but I figured it was worth a try. I've already posted on the "off topic" thread as well. I'm looking for 1 ticket to any of her concerts this week. Please PM me if you have one. Thank you.

Sorry for not keeping it Broadway related 

Grizabella Replacements?  Sep 13 2016, 09:40:24 PM

I know that she's in "The Front Page", but I think that Sherie Renee Scott would be an amazing Grizabella. Also Lena Hall if she weren't doing Hedwig on tour. I'm hoping they bring Beverley Knight over from London 

Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!  Sep 12 2016, 11:23:28 AM

If someone is selling a ticket in the $100 price range please contact me. Also PM me if you're going and would pick me up a poster (assuming they're selling one) 

Searching for Plays  Sep 7 2016, 01:23:58 AM

Hello I'm a student who is taking a script analysis class. As a part of the class I have to purchase some scripts, and I figured I'd take to here to see if anyone had any of them for sale/fraction of what I'd pay for them. I'll list a few and then if you have them PM me. I'm in NYC so I'd be able to pick them up from you if you're living locally 

Searching for: Waiting for Godot, Bootycandy, Top Girls, American Hwangap, Circle Mirror Transformation, A d

Color Purple Stagedoor  Aug 25 2016, 02:32:41 PM

Normally the 3 leading ladies come out, Isaiah Johnson, Kyle Scatliffe, and a few ensemble members. The guards are strict about taking photos, but if you catch them on a good day you're allowed to take photos.  

Jennifer Holliday to join THE COLOR PURPLE  Aug 24 2016, 03:18:34 PM

Having seen the show 34 time, I'm intrigued to see what she does with Shug Avery. I think she'll be great. I cannot wait to see he ron October 4th 

Way too early 2017 Tony predictions  Aug 23 2016, 12:10:02 PM

It's seems to me that everyone is leaving out Eva Noblezada and her portrayal of Kim in the leading actress category. I think she's a definite nomination come Tony time. 

Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!  Aug 15 2016, 12:02:54 PM

Valentina3 said: "Would anyone mind sharing the presale code?

"

Seriously, I would even give you money towards your ticket haha 

Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry in Last 5 Years!  Aug 15 2016, 11:54:15 AM

I just called town hall, they said the Pre-sale is for standing members of town hall, and members of another organization which I forgot the name of. Tickets go onsale at 12:00pm to the public on Wednesday not 10:00am 

UK Funny Girl (Sheridan Smith) cast recording on iTunes  Aug 8 2016, 11:39:24 AM

If anyone has the recording and would be willing to share it with me on drive I would greatly cherish it! 

Sweet Charity - New Group, tix on sale.  Aug 8 2016, 10:48:13 AM

What are ticket prices? 

Cynthia Erivo's Voice Recently  Aug 5 2016, 11:29:49 PM

I was at the performance on August 2nd...and Ms.Erivo could not have sounded better. Anyone who can get on stage and do that 8 times a week should recieve no judgment for strain or cracking. 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You