News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for MidnightRadio

MidnightRadio Profile Photo
Member Name: MidnightRadio
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Plaza Suite Lottery ticket updates  Apr 17 2022, 03:18:06 PM

I found the day of performance, mid-week shows generally drop price significantly close to showtime, the partial view seats generally go down to 89/99, the balcony seats generally go down to about 69/79. Dress circle lowest go to 149, but the partials on the side go to 99. They never seem to discount on the weekend.

On a stroke of luck tho, on the last night SJP performed before she got covid and Matthew was already out; I lost the lottery but got an email immediately aft

Company Understudies  Apr 10 2022, 02:32:47 AM

Add me to the chorus of people who were not a fan of Lenk's performance and have now to eat their words. Seen it this evening for the first time since previews, and lord that tweet about her tapping into something is absolutely correct. This Bobbie feels lived in and completely formed. You go through the journey with her. Being Alive truly was something special. Where I found she was struggling to hit the notes before, it now sounds perfect. She has truly grown into the role and made it h

The Official TDF Thread  Apr 8 2022, 01:31:32 AM

2nd to last row in the mezz for Mr Saturday Night tonight, probably the worst seat I've ever gotten through TDF in the 10 years I've used it. Surprised considering how heavily papered the house is for this show.

The Official TDF Thread  Mar 28 2022, 11:22:11 AM

Mr Saturday Night up for Friday 1st.

The Official TDF Thread  Mar 25 2022, 04:36:32 PM

American Buffalo up for Wednesday 30th March and Wednesday 6th April, matinee and evening. 

Flying Over Sunset - Previews Thread  Nov 12 2021, 02:10:50 AM

I don't know if it helps but I sat on the opposite side seats (100s) and honestly felt like nothing was missed at all and I can't see it being any different from the 500s. Definitely better to be sitting closer for this one!

Flying Over Sunset - Previews Thread  Nov 12 2021, 01:14:14 AM

This was my first 1st preview so that was kind of exciting to say the least! So, that being said, my thoughts probably don't bare as much weight as anyone else weighing in before me.

I'm going to echo most of the thoughts here and say that there is a really wonderful show in there, and its going to hit people in different ways depending on their own experiences. I came out very indifferent but as I thought about it more and more on the train home, I really do love

Spring Awakening Reunion?  Nov 15 2021, 07:24:52 PM

electrode10 said: "Been in line for 45 mins and have a killer headache. Contemplating grabbing my tix from will call and selling them if anyone is nearby. Orchestra Left row L. Would have to take the pair."

Messaged you, outside the Imperial right now!

Spring Awakening Reunion?  Nov 15 2021, 07:21:30 PM

Double post

Spring Awakening Reunion?  Nov 15 2021, 06:30:43 PM

Last try! I’m outside the Imperial right now if anyone finds themselves with a spare ticket.

Spring Awakening Reunion?  Nov 15 2021, 05:34:28 PM

I’m going to be outside the theatre from 6 hoping to snag a ticket so please message me if anyone on here has a spare ticket!

Spring Awakening Reunion?  Nov 15 2021, 02:24:47 PM

Still desperately looking for one ticket. Can pay up to $200 and will be at the theatre right up until curtain at 7pm. 

Spring Awakening Reunion?  Nov 15 2021, 12:26:43 PM

Also absolutely desperate for one ticket for tonight! 

Lin to direct film adaptation of Tick Tick Boom  Nov 13 2021, 12:53:07 AM

Saw this today at the Paris and the reaction was just like being at an actual show; especially during Sunday. It was just pure magic. 

CAROLINE, OR CHANGE - Reviews  Nov 2 2021, 06:45:58 PM

For anyone that's done the $20 todaytix rush, what have your seats been like? I've been going between doing that or going for the $51 todaytix discounts on the day of show for side front mezz or rear side orchestra.

Spring Awakening Reunion?  Nov 2 2021, 06:02:55 PM

if anyone has a spare to sell for $200 or less, please let me know!

Spring Awakening Reunion?  Nov 1 2021, 03:39:50 PM

Hopefully some tickets pop up close to the time... or a matinee.. but that's just wishful thinking.

Spring Awakening Reunion?  Nov 1 2021, 03:12:04 PM
If anyone does have a spare ticket going for $150 or less, it would be going to a desperate irish man on his return to NYC for the first time in two years.
Six Rush or Lottery News  Oct 15 2021, 04:26:44 PM

Has anyone tried SRO yet and know if thats been crazy?

Hadestown or Six SRO rush?  Oct 15 2021, 04:19:31 PM

Has anyone got any Six SRO info? Literally only seats available for the forseeable are $499 premiums -_- 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You