News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for jordanromero2

jordanromero2 Profile Photo
Member Name: jordanromero2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Desperate Zumanity Question
 Aug 17 2007, 10:34:47 AM
Yes, I know this should be on the Las Vegas board. I already is but, I thought I should give it a try on the broadway board just in case someone could answer my question. I've got a little problem. I just got discount tickets to Zumanity and I've been wanting to see it for ages. However you must be 18 to get in. I have always been told I look much older than 17 but, I was wondering how strict they are at checking ID. Is there a way to get out of this? Thanks for all of your help!
re: Kiss Me Kate on PBS (ch 13) now
 Jul 19 2007, 08:31:47 AM
Damn I missed it. By the way, why in the hell would Kiss Me Kate (Out of all the shows out there) be in 3D?
re: Why do so many people hate......
 Jul 17 2007, 01:16:20 PM
Honestly, see it and try to get onstage seats if you can. They are cheaper and the experience is really cool!
Why do so many people hate......
 Jul 17 2007, 01:11:46 PM
Why do so many people hate Spring Awakening? I honestly can't see what there is to hate about it. The set and lights are fabulous, the cast is young and energized. The music is modern but sounds better than most music on the radio. If you people could just give some of your reasons, maybe this will give me a better understanding. I am not downtalking anyone and I can see if people just don't care for the show but, looking at some of the boards on this site, there are many people that think
re: Shows that shouldn't/won't be revived
 Jul 16 2007, 09:10:17 AM
My picks are Mamma Mia and The Full Monty. It's not that I don't like these shows, I just can't picture them as revivals.
re: AMAZING JONATHAN Half Price Tickets......
 Jul 16 2007, 09:04:48 AM
Disreguard this message, I wanted to post this on the Las Vegas board!
AMAZING JONATHAN Half Price Tickets......
 Jul 16 2007, 08:55:35 AM
Can someone tell me how easy it is to get half price tickets for THE AMAZING JONATHAN at the Coca Cola ticket stand?
re: The new A Little Night Music DVD..
 Jul 14 2007, 07:58:07 PM
I'm gonna have to get this. I don't care if it's a bootleg!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You