News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for UptownGirl2

Member Name: UptownGirl2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Anyone seen NEXT TO NORMAL tonite?
 Jan 17 2008, 07:32:04 PM
"The point is that it DOES end with hope - Diana has her freedom and begins coming to terms with the past, Natalie finally gets the attention she needs, and Dan is getting help for the issues he put aside in attempting to care for Diana."

Yes, and every one of those things is still in Next to Normal as it now appears.

1. Diana leaves. She now has freedom.
2. Diana leaves. Natalie can now get attention from Dan that she deserves, as he will not be so wrapped up in D

re: Anyone seen NEXT TO NORMAL tonite?
 Jan 17 2008, 07:12:22 PM
I don't think powerful has to equal every character attempting suicide. While you want the piece to be moving and emotionally charged, it can't be so bogged down that there is no light at the end of the tunnel. Who wants to see something that has no possibility for hope?

Most of the problems I had were in the staging of the final number, which can be easily changed. I'm not worried.

re: Alice Ripley and Brian D'Arcy James for Next to Normal
 Aug 16 2007, 07:11:30 PM
I wouldn't really trust that information. Someone clearly doesn't have any fact checkers since their information about Beau Willimon's Farragut North is totally incorrect.
re: Feeling Electric
 Jul 17 2007, 10:59:09 PM
Fair. But it's not run by Second Stage.
re: Feeling Electric
 Jul 17 2007, 06:45:59 PM
Unless something comes through a Playbill press release, nothing is official. Take myspace (especially ones created by fans) with a grain of salt.

And Emcee is correct, re: previous workshop cast.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You