News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for alfgiotir

alfgiotir Profile Photo
Member Name: alfgiotir
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Selling 2 Orch tickets to The Heiress - Wed 12/12 8pm $90/pair  Dec 10 2012, 08:25:20 PM
Unfortunately, finals have become too much and I cannot make The Heiress this Wednesday at 8pm. I have two Left Orchestra seats in Row L. I am asking for $90 for the pair = $45 each.

The tickets are at will call and we can arrange to meet before the show to exchange the tickets for cash.

$10 Edwin Drood Preview Tickets  Oct 18 2012, 03:26:58 AM
For anyone looking to sell last minute tickets this weekend, I live in Manhattan and am willing to meet up somewhere convenient for both of us and will pay cash. Do not hesitate about contacting only a few minutes before the show. Thanks!
Into The Woods: Virtual Lottery...winners/losers  Aug 7 2012, 05:09:20 PM
I won by submitting at 12:04am
Into The Woods: Virtual Lottery...winners/losers  Aug 7 2012, 03:10:51 PM
I won tickets for tonight's performance! Unfortunately, as a NYU student, I have zero dollars to my name. If anyone is willing to make an offer, feel free to message me. I will be in the area until 6:15pm.
Into The Woods - TIX / LOTTO / LINE  Aug 7 2012, 03:10:22 PM
I won today for tonight's performance! Unfortunately, as a NYU student, I have zero dollars to my name. If anyone is willing to make an offer, feel free to message me. I will be in the area until 6:15pm.
Trailers released for Andrew Rannell's and Laura Benanti's new shows  May 13 2012, 03:33:18 PM
"The New Normal" - Andrew Rannells

"Go On" - Laura Benanti

check out Kinky Boots' logo and website  May 5 2012, 03:28:59 PM
Loving the logo!

http://www.kinkybootsthemusical.com/

A first look at Sutton Foster and Kelly Bishop in Bunheads  Apr 26 2012, 03:14:40 AM

The series marks the first regular TV role for Sutton Foster, a two-time Tony winner most recently seen in the Broadway revival of Anything Goes. Kelly Bishop, who won a Tony for A Chorus Line in 1976, coincidentally joined Foster in that production for five months as Evangeline Harcourt last August. Another coincidence: Gilmore Girls is Foster’s all-time favorite TV show, and creator Amy Sherman-Palladino, who draws inspiration from her own history as a bunhead, couldn’t be more of a

Scarlett Johansson and Jeremy Renner to star in revival of A Cat on a Hot Tin Roof  Apr 5 2012, 01:19:34 AM
According to his recent interview with The Hollywood Reporter, Jeremy Renner may star in a Broadway revival of "A Cat on a Hot Tin Roof" with Scarlett Johansson. Has anyone else heard more information about this?

"The actor may do a run on Broadway of Cat on a Hot Tin Roof with his Avengers co-star Johansson, but only if Ridley Scott doesn’t hire him for his upcoming The Counselor."

Once Rush?  Mar 13 2012, 05:29:55 PM
Planning on going tomorrow. Any updates on how it has been this week?
EVITA discount codes  Feb 6 2012, 12:57:23 PM
I have a friend who is interning with one of the producers. There will definitely be no discount codes released before June 10th (The Tony Awards). And if it does well at the Tonys, well then it's almost positive that there won't be any for a while.
H2$ Darren Criss rush  Jan 9 2012, 08:00:21 PM
Getting there by 6am during the week (Monday-Friday) is totally fine. The problem is on Saturday and Sundays when kids are off from school and seeing as they make up most of Criss' fanbase, it makes sense why there were already 70 people there by 5:45am.
H2$ Darren Criss rush  Jan 6 2012, 02:58:24 AM
It was more like what SeanMartin said. She was a very nice lady. She ended up telling me her whole backstory on studying medicine in Australia and how experienced of rushing years ago when she lived in the city.
H2$ Darren Criss rush  Jan 6 2012, 01:11:37 AM
I rushed this past Wednesday with one of my best friends and we arrived at 6:15am. We were at the gate in front of the stage door. There were 17 people ahead of us. By 8am, the line was already past the Broadway Dance Center with around 60 people. I didn't stay to find out about when they sold out of rush seats but I do know they must have offered standing room as I looked back during the performance and there were two rows of people standing behind the right orchestra.

We got row F se

HOW TO SUCCEED Rush  Dec 27 2011, 07:24:10 PM
thanks! I'm planning to go to tomorrow's matinee. Did it seem as though more people were buying tickets for the 2pm or 8pm show?
HOW TO SUCCEED Rush  Dec 27 2011, 02:19:15 PM
Has anyone seen the rush lines these past few days? Seeing as Daniel's last show is coming up, I'm assuming they are extremely long. I just want to know what I should expect and how early I should arrive. Thanks!
How has the student rush for Woman On The Verge been?  Nov 2 2010, 12:38:45 AM
can you only get 1 ticket per id or 2?
free everyday rapture ticket for tonight  Apr 21 2010, 07:35:53 PM
Pm me
HAIR (New Cast) Reviews  Mar 9 2010, 10:48:04 PM
colorthehours, i could be ENTIRELY wrong but maybe its not a bump down for Nicole Lewis. Swings are sometimes paid more than ensemble members/roles and thus could be seen as a step up. Idk, just IMO.
South Pacific Closing TDF?  Feb 18 2010, 08:53:54 PM
yea coolkid, actually they will DEFINITELY be up there. i know they plan to put the July 30th matinee up so you should check around that time. hope i could help
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You